Skip to main content
Sunday Roundup - 9th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Sixteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - July 22nd, 2018
† 9th Sunday after Pentecost - Missa 'Ecce Deus Adiuvat' - Dominica Nona Post Pentecosten - July 22nd, 2018 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - July 16th, 2018 to July 22nd, 2018 - Ordo for the Week
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> WHAT MAKES A HUMAN BEING BE IN THE “IMAGE AND LIKENESS” OF GOD IS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US OUR INTELLECT AND WILL. WE CAN BOTH KNOW AND LOVE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD YOU CANNOT LOVE HIM. IF YOU DO NOT LOVE HIM YOU ARE THE MOST MISERABLE OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS.
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Papal infallibility’s worst heresy
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Why don't we have better shepherds? (Sunday homily)
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Reflection for the 16th Sunday in Ordinary Time – Cycle B, 2018
- Catholic Stand (Paul Oakes) >> ‘I Desire Mercy, Not Sacrifice’
- Catholic Stand (Laura DeMaria) >> Can We Ask for the Intercession of Non-Saints?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> “Woe to the shepherds who mislead and scatter the flock …” (On the Readings for Sunday, July 22, 2018)
- Catholic World Report - Blog (CNA Daily News) >> Priest in Scotland wants to visit in jail the man who robbed him
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Mary Magdalene – July 22
- ChurchPOP (Fr. Bill Peckman) >> Can We Please Pursue Spiritual Excellence At Least as Hard as We Do for Sports and Academics?
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Ninth Sunday After Pentecost
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Mary Magdalene
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Four Teachings on Personal Prayer – A Homily for the 16th Sunday of the Year
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Allen Hall (3)
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> “I WILL GATHER THE REMNANT OF MY FLOCK…I WILL SET SHEPHERDS OVER THEM WHO WILL CARE FOR THEM” (Jer 23:3-4)
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> The Mystery of Money
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Blessing for a Wheelchair, Stretcher, or Ambulance
- Integrated Catholic Life (Deacon Michael Bickerstaff) >> Receive, O Lord. I am all Yours!
- LifeSiteNews (LifeSiteNews Staff) >> Victory: Judge throws out disgraced New York AG’s lawsuit against pro-life activists
- LifeSiteNews (Jonathon Van Maren) >> With Roe v. Wade under threat, abortion activists drop the pretenses and go nuclear
- Lifezette (Fr. George Rutler) >> ‘The Clergy Are at Their Best When They Proclaim the Solid Gospel’
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Dominica IX post Pentecosten: "Jesus...wept"
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> “Apostle of the Apostles” - Liturgical Notes on the Feast of St Mary Magdalene
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Quotes Suitable for Framing: Donald R. McClarey
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Kipling Wouldn’t Have Been Surprised
- The Catholic Thing (Nicholas Senz) >> The Courage of Our Convictions
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> Black & White, But Gray All Over: Two Films by Graham Greene
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Vincent Chiarello | Remnant Columnist) >> THE REMNANT ON THE ROAD: The Church in Scandinavia (Part 1)
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Raymond De Souza, KM) >> Martin Luther . . . The Man And The Myth
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Christopher Manion) >> Satan Weighs In On Contraception: Why Not?
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Donald DeMarco) >> Does God Have Rights?
Post a Comment