Skip to main content
Sunday Roundup - 16th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - September 9th, 2018
† 16th Sunday after Pentecost - Dominica Decima Sexta Post Pentecosten - Missa 'Miserére Mihi' - September 9th, 2018 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - September 3rd, 2018 to September 9th, 2018 - Ordo for the Week
- ad montem myrrhae (Archbishop Thomas E. Gullickson) >> I know that my Redeemer lives! (TWENTY-THIRD SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME)
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> How Jesus heals us and our Church (Sunday homily)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Joanna Bogle) >> Adoremus diary: this was a glorious celebration of the Eucharist
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Agency) >> Bishop advocates new beginning between Church, Irish government
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Reflection for the 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time – Cycle B
- Catholic Stand (Alita Maria Covel Ngo, OCDS) >> The Intentional Silence of the Pope
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> What Does Philippians 4:13 Really Say?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The Gnostic Christ fails, the True Christ heals (On the Readings for Sunday, September 9, 2018)
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Joseph M. Hanneman) >> Illinois priest removed for homosexual porn, misappropriating $29,000
- Catholic World Report - Blog (CNA Daily News) >> In Oregon, fewer refugees means changes for Catholic Charities
- ChurchPOP (Editor) >> “We Have Not Discerned Natural Causes”: Bishop Issues Incredible Report on Crying Statue Miracle
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Pope encourages Benedictine nuns, sisters in vocation to hospitality
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Lord Hath Given a Well-Trained Tongue – A Homily for the 23rd Sunday of the Year
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> A Right Reverend Abbess ... (2)
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> HE HAS DONE ALL THINGS WELL; HE EVEN MAKES THE DEAF HEAR AND THE MUTE SPEAK (Mark 7:37) (TWENTY-THIRD SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME YEAR B)
- Fr. Joseph Illo's Blog >> Photos from Calcutta
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Popcorn Moment! James Keenan, SJ, and his 8 women cardinals!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 8 Sept. 2018 – Most Rev. J. Strickland @BishopOfTyler – Solemn TLM for Nativity of Mary
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LIVE VIDEO STREAM: 9-10 Sept. Traditional Consecrations of Abbey Church and new Abbess!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> When they tell you it’s not about homosexuality, it’s about homosexuality.
- Integrated Catholic Life (Deacon Michael Bickerstaff) >> What Every Catholic Must Know About The Four Last Things—Death
- SCUTUM ET LORICA (Aquae Regiae) >> Room for Redemption
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Pope Backed Hillary
- The Catholic Thing (Casey Chalk) >> Don’t Protestantize the Church
- The Imaginative Conservative (Casey Chalk) >> The Augustine Option: A Third Way?
- The Imaginative Conservative (John Horvat) >> Finding the Beauty of the Church & the Route Back Home
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Shaun Kenney) >> The Crisis Starts With Cardinal Spellman
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Raymond De Souza, KM) >> The Sacrament Of Confession… Confession In The New Testament
Post a Comment