Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Commemor.: Feria of Lent - March 19th, 2019
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - March 18th, 2019 to March 24th, 2019 - Ordo for the Week
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flowers for the Immaculate Conception (“taking the leap” edition)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Cover-up part of original crime?
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> St. Joseph
- Catholic Journal (Deacon Gregory Webster) >> Dear God
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> On Saint Peter’s Denial of Our Lord
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Feast of Saint Joseph
- Catholic Stand (Ray Sullivan) >> Reflections on The Mass
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christopher S. Morrissey) >> A Rock and Roll Journalist Opens Her Ears to God
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christopher R. Altieri) >> Zanchetta affair exposes culture of fear, indifference
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Ite Ad Joseph
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> Over the Top
- Clutching My Rosary >> Tuesday of the Second Week of Lent
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin
- CNA Daily News (Perry West) >> How the Big Easy celebrates St. Joseph
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> “And in the Morning Watch the Lord … Cast a Glance” – A Meditation on the Look of the Lord
- Crisis Magazine (Msgr. Hans Feichtinger) >> German Bishops Use Abuse Crisis to Promote Dissent
- Crisis Magazine (William Kilpatrick) >> The Mosque Attack in New Zealand and Its Consequences
- CRUX (Claire Giangravè) >> Pope Francis trip aims to thaw Catholic-Orthodox relations in Romania
- CRUX (Charles C. Camosy) >> Catholic teaching on economics about the human person, academic says
- Dominicana (Br. Isidore Rice, O.P.) >> The Silent Man’s Word
- First Things (Benjamin Myers) >> The Fraud of Higher Education
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Te Ioseph ...
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 2019 14 – Tuesday in the 2nd Week: Glorious St. Joseph!
- Frontpage Mag (Joseph Klein) >> Pompeo Pounces on the International Criminal Court
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Solemnity of St. Joseph
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Embracing Duty and Honor to Make "Something Beautiful for God"
- LifeSiteNews (Laura Nicole) >> Two huge make-up companies launch campaign to send millions to Planned Parenthood
- LifeSiteNews (Tony Perkins) >> California middle school puts on LGBT fair with drag queen lessons, doesn’t tell parents
- LifeSiteNews (Cassy Fiano-Chesser) >> Planned Parenthood, while aborting babies, tweets: ‘We all deserve to live free from violence’
- LifeSiteNews (Katie Franklin) >> Her daughter took an abortion pill…but she knew a cure that could save her grandchild
- LifeSiteNews (Tony Perkins) >> Movies with sex, violence get rated PG-13. Why does pro-life ‘Unplanned’ get an R?
- LifeSiteNews (Students for Life of America) >> Abortion-supporters attack pro-life monument to unborn babies at U of Michigan
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (John Clark) >> Was Saint Joseph Happy?
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> The Mysteries of the Mandorla in the Our Lady of Guadalupe Icon
- OnePeterFive (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Can We Love Tradition Too Much?
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> Happy Feast of St. Joseph!
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalm 90 v 9: Hope for the Resurrection?
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Ite ad Ioseph (Prayer for the Pope Emeritus on his 'Name Day')
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Marxism
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Saint of the Day Quote: Saint Joseph
- The Catholic Thing (Michael Pakaluk) >> St. Joseph, Patron of the Church and the New Evangelization
- The Eponymous Flower (Tancred) >> Cardinal Sarah Calls in Faithful to Pray Novena to Our Lady for Bishops
- The Lepanto Institute Blog (Carlos Caso-Rosendi) >> Masters of Deception
- Veritas Vincit: The Truth Shall Prevail >> Pope Francis: The Blessed Virgin Mary wasn’t a saint from the beginning
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> Why I love Saint Joseph
Post a Comment