Sunday Roundup - 9th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - August 11th, 2019
- ad montem myrrhae (Archbishop Thomas E. Gullickson) >> Properantes Adventum Diei Dei
- American Thinker (Silvio Canto, Jr.) >> A couple of bad trends in Mexico
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Police Tribute – Bring Me Back to LIFE
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> St. Clare of Assisi
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Clare of Assisi
- Catholic Journal (Vincent Ryan Ruggiero) >> Why Aren’t America’s Problems Being Solved?
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Reflection for the 19th Sunday of Ordinary Time-Cycle C.
- Catholic Stand (Father John Catoir) >> An Interview With Mister Rogers
- Catholic Stand (Richard Van Kirk) >> Praying Through Stress
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Adam A. J. DeVille) >> Why have Catholics in the UK and US been leaving the Church since Vatican II?
- ChurchMilitant.com (Christine Niles, M.St. (Oxon.), J.D.) >> Corrupt Police Ignored 95% of Witnesses in Priest Abuse Case
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Ninth Sunday After Pentecost
- CNA Daily News (Jonah McKeown and Kevin Jones) >> Survey on Catholic belief in the Eucharist prompts calls for better catechesis
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> On Forsaking Fear by Remaining Ready—A Homily for the 19th Sunday of the Year
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Talking Oxford (2)
- Integrated Catholic Life (Steven Jonathan Rummelsburg) >> Obstacles to Evangelizing in the Modern Age
- Latin Word of the Day >> sapere: to be wise
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Fr. Michael P. Orsi) >> Because God Loves You
- New Liturgical Movement (Richard Chonak) >> Sung Mass of the Holy Spirit
- +Pseudoclasm+ >> Ninth Sunday after Pentecost
- +Pseudoclasm+ >> August 11 – Ss Tiburtius & Susanna, Martyrs
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Saint of the Day Quote: Saint Clare of Assisi
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Grand Strategy of the Allies (Fascinating history)
- The Catholic Thing (Bevil Bramwell, OMI) >> Ahhh, Bishops . . .
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Saint Philomena, a saint for our age
- The Imaginative Conservative (Kevin Peters) >> Unity in Difference: Language-Learning & God’s Kingdom
- The Imaginative Conservative (Michael De Sapio) >> Beauty Ever Ancient, Ever New: Restoring Beauty to a Parish Church
Post a Comment