Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Feria Or St. Hilarion, Abbot Or SS. Ursula & Companions, Virgins & Martyrs - October 21st, 2019
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - October 21st to October 27th, 2019 - Ordo for the Week
- LifeSiteNews (Diane Montagna) >> BREAKING: Controversial Amazon Synod statues seized and thrown into the Tiber River (FULL VIDEO)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> 1527 Sack of Rome repeating
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. William Saunders) >> Choirs of Angels
- Catholic Exchange (Jeanne M. Guerin) >> St. Ursula
- Catholic Exchange (Kathleen Beckman) >> Litany of Trust: A Deliverance Prayer
- Catholic Exchange (Stephen Beale) >> Why a Historical Adam Is Important for our Faith
- Catholic Stand (Ray Sullivan) >> Spiritual Analogies to Common Activities II
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Peter M.J. Stravinskas) >> Two Cities, One Zip Code
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Mary Jo Anderson) >> The “Pact of the Catacombs” is recycled; small group summary reports released
- ChurchMilitant.com (Christine Henzig) >> Whistleblowing Catholic Group Honors Rome’s Whistleblower — Viganò
- ChurchMilitant.com (Jules Gomes) >> Dutch Bishop Blasts Synod for Promoting Pantheism and Making Jesus a ‘Hippie’
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Hilarion, Abbot; St. Ursula and Her Companions, Virgins and Martyrs
- CNA Daily News (Mary Farrow) >> Grant offered for creation of artificial wombs to help premature babies
- CNA Daily News (Hannah Brockhaus) >> Vatican documents detail suspicious investments at Secretariat of State
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Amazonian 'Way of the Cross' prayed during Vatican's Amazon synod
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> What I Saw While Serving on a Grand Jury
- Crisis Magazine (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> Santa Muerta, Don’t Pray for Us
- Crisis Magazine (Austin Ruse) >> Douglas Murray Has Some Queer Ideas About Sex
- Dominicana (Br. Christopher Daniel, O.P.) >> To Love Without Fear
- First Things (Hans Boersma) >> Demon of Disunity
- First Things (Xavier Rynne II) >> LETTERS FROM THE SYNOD - 2019: #7
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Silly person
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: A priest asks about “behind the lines” warfare against the Enemy.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ROME DAY 19: Altar v. Altar, Heart, Food Play
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Jesuit Homosexualist Activist James Martin’s recent spittle-flecked nutty. Reactions.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Bp. Schneider on today’s “vacuum of prayer and adoration”. Fr. Z makes a plea to bishops and priests.
- Latin Word of the Day >> fortuna: fate, fortune
- LifeSiteNews (Diane Montagna) >> ‘Symbol of life’ or ‘Pachamama’: Vatican and REPAM synod organizers divided on identity of mysterious statue?
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis, the challenges on the table
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> St. John Henry Newman, the Traditionalist — Part 2: Quotations
- One Mad Mom >> James Martin, SJ Comes Unglued
- +Pseudoclasm+ >> October 21 – St Hilarion, Abbot
- The Catholic Thing (Russell Shaw) >> The U.S. Bishops and Vatican Heartburn
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Wheels within Wheels?
- The Federalist (John Daniel Davidson) >> A Drug Cartel Just Defeated The Mexican Military In Battle
- The Stream (Kathryn Jean Lopez) >> In New York City, No Statue for a Saintly Christian Woman
Post a Comment