Skip to main content
Sunday News Roundup - 23rd Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - November 17th, 2019
† 23rd Sunday after Pentecost - Missa 'Dicit Dóminus' - Dominica Vigesima Tertia post Pentecosten - November 17th, 2019 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - November 11th, 2019 to November 17th, 2019 - Ordo for the Week
- Contra Recentia Sacrilegia
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Sola Scriptura is unbiblical
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Pope Francis sums up his heresies
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flowers for the Immaculate Conception (The Dead of Winter, edition)
- Being Is Good (Deacon Dana) >> So You Wanna Be A Socialist?
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Judgment Day -- and how not to be worried about it (Sunday homily)
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Nov. 17 Thirty-Third Sunday of Ordinary Time, Sunday
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Elizabeth of Hungary
- Catholic Journal (Vincent Ryan Ruggiero) >> Denying Communion to Joe Biden, Part 2
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Reflection for the 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time – Cycle C.
- Catholic Stand (Masha Goepel) >> The Fast of St. Nicholas: A Request from Four Exorcists
- Catholic Stand (Bob Kurland) >> How did life begin?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Paul Senz) >> “All Christians are called to evangelism”
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Peter D. Beaulieu) >> A “Diversity of Religions” or a “Religious Sense”?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Elizabeth of Hungary
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Twenty-Third Sunday After Pentecost
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Gregory Thaumaturgus, Bishop and Confessor
- CNA Daily News (Matt Hadro) >> As Pope Francis calls for a 'synodal' Church, some US dioceses are holding synods
- CNA Daily News (Jonah McKeown) >> Development of prison catechesis program draws strong support
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Our Journey Through a Passing World – A Homily for the 33rd Sunday of the Year
- CRUX (Father Jeffrey F. Kirby) >> November’s a reminder that we can face death without fear
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Temporary Suspense of the function of the Papal Magisterium
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 18 NOVEMBER – DEDICATION OF THE BASILICAS OF SAINTS PETER AND PAUL
- Integrated Catholic Life (Dr. Scott Hahn) >> “Today” is the Day
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> "Why I stopped having a drink by myself, and why you should attack your work"
- +Pseudoclasm+ >> Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost
- +Pseudoclasm+ >> November 17 – St Gregory Thaumaturgus, Bishop & Confessor
- The Babylon Bee >> Democrats Make Environmental Commitment To Use Only 100% Recycled Talking Points
- The Babylon Bee >> Supreme Court Allows Victims Of Heart Disease, Obesity To Sue Utensil Manufacturer
- The Catholic Thing (Bevil Bramwell, OMI) >> Women priests?
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> The Crucifixion and Resurrection of Truth
- The Stream (John Gravino) >> Could the Pope-Sanctioned Worship of Pachamama be a Sign of the End Times?
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> Rumor
Post a Comment