Morning News Roundup - Ash Wednesday - Feria Quarta Cinerum - Missa 'Miseréris Ómnium' - March 2nd, 2022
† Ash Wednesday, Feria Quarta Cinerum, Missa 'Miseréris Ómnium', March 2nd, 2022 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - February 28th, 2022 to March 6th, 2022 - Propers for the Week | Ash Wednesday | First Sunday of Lent
- Sermonry >> Ash Wednesday
- Rev. Fr. Leonard Goffine's - The Church's Year >> ASH WEDNESDAY
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (Fr. William Rock, FSSP) >> Thoughts for an Extraordinary Lent
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 2 MARCH — ASH WEDNESDAY (Fasting and Abstinence)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> THE HISTORY, MYSTERY AND PRACTICE OF LENT
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 3 MARCH – THURSDAY AFTER ASH WEDNESDAY
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Ash Wednesday
- Lives of the Saints >> March 2nd Blessed Henry Suzo, Confessor (1300-1366)
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> St Benedict’s Admonition to Pray the Divine Office
- American Thinker (Monica Showalter) >> Zuckerbucks declared 'bribery' by special counsel in Wisconsin
- American Thinker (Brian Parsons) >> Blowback in Ukraine?
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and Is Converted to DNA: Study
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Boss of British Spies: Conflict in Ukraine Is Foremost About “LGBT+ Rights”
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> For this Lent, just be dead to be alive
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Holy See getting nervous? On the run? Finally.
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> March 2nd
- Catholic Exchange (T.J. Burdick) >> The Nine Choirs Novena for World Peace
- Catholic Exchange (Michael J. Lichens) >> Remember Man, Thou Art Dust: A Last-Minute Lenten Guide for a Chaotic World
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Peter M.J. Stravinskas) >> The message of the ashes
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Evelyn Waugh on Ash Wednesday
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Augustine on Lent
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Russia Invades Ukraine!! Porn Stars and Trans Hardest Hit, Say Media.
- Crisis Magazine (R. C. VanLandingham) >> Is Taiwan Next?
- Crisis Magazine (Philip Primeau) >> Ambivalent About Babylon
- Deus Vult >> Ash Wednesday
- Edward Pentin >> ‘I Do Not Wish the Death of the Sinner but His Repentance’
- First Things (George Weigel) >> Lent, Gianlorenzo Bernini, and the Liberating Lightness of Truth
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> an orible tode upon hir breste bytwene hir teetys ... and she stanke ...
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 2022 – 01: A garment of rough haircloth sprinkled with ashes.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Ash Wednesday – Fasting, Abstinence, and You (with notes on alligator, endothermic moonfish, &, of course, muskrat)
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> Ash Wednesday – Divine Intimacy
- Latin Word of the Day >> servare: to preserve, to keep, to save, to guard
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Guest Post on Ash Wednesday: PROACTIVE REPENTANCE by Fr. Tom Collins
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Roman Pilgrims at the Station Churches 2022
- OnePeterFive (Dom Prosper Guéranger) >> Christian Warfare: The Great Fast of Lent
- OnePeterFive (Peter Kwasniewski, PhD) >> Should We “Despise Earthly Goods and Love Heavenly Ones”? A Liturgical Lesson for Lent
- Padre Pio Press (Fr. Ermatinger) >> The Vigilant Heart: Remote Preparation for Mental Prayer
- St. Corbinian's Bear (The Bear) >> Day 1: The Bear and the Tower of Lent
- The American Spectator Blog (Joseph D’Hippolito) >> California Plots to Make COVID Mandates Permanent
- The Catholic Thing (Rev. Peter M.J. Stravinskas) >> The Fascination of Ashes
- The Ethical Skeptic >> The Riddle of Sin
- The New American (James Murphy) >> Report on 2020 Election in Wisconsin Released; Investigator Urges Decertification of the 2020 Wisconsin Presidential Election
- The Pillar (Michelle La Rosa) >> Fasting, fake meat, and what 'abstinence' isn't : A Lenten Pillar Explainer
- The Stream (Jon Miltimore) >> Why Frackers Are Returning to Abandoned Oil Patches in Droves
Post a Comment