Morning News Roundup - Feria in Paschaltide OR St. Alexander, Pope & Mart., SS. Juvenal, Bp. & Confess. & Companions, Marts. OR Finding of the Holy Cross - May 3rd, 2023
† Feria in Paschaltide, Feria Quarta infra Hebdomadam III post Octavam Paschæ , Missa 'Iubiláte Deo', Commemoration: St. Alexander, Pope and Martyr, SS. Juvenal, Bishop and Confessor and Companions, Martyrs - May 3rd, 2023 - Propers
† St. Alexander, Pope and Martyr, SS. Juvenal, Bishop and Confessor and Companions, Martyrs, Ss. Alexandro I Papa, Eventio et Theodulo, Martyrum, ac Juvenalis Ep. et Conf., Missa 'Sancti Tui' - May 3rd, 2023 - Propers
† Finding of the Holy Cross, In Inventióne Sanctæ Crucis, Missa 'Nos Autem', Commemoration: St. Alexander, Pope and Martyr, SS. Juvenal, Bishop and Confessor and Companions, Martyrs - May 3rd, 2023 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - May 1st to May 7th, 2023 - Propers for the Week | St. Joseph the Workman | Fourth Sunday after Easter
- Clutching My Rosary >> May 3 Saint Alexander, Pope and Martyr
- Clutching My Rosary >> May 3 The Finding of the Holy Cross
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> May 3 – St Alexander, Pope & Martyr
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> May 3 – Finding of the Holy Cross
- Latin Mass Helper (Daily Propers of the TLM)
- Lives of the Saints >> May 3 The Finding of the Holy Cross (326)
- CatholicSaints.Info: Saints of the Day: 3 May
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology >> May 3rd
- BLOGS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- Aleteia (Philip Kosloski) >> Why is St. John the Apostle always depicted without a beard?
- American Thinker (Silvio Canto, Jr.) >> Where the boys are not
- American Thinker (Parker McCumber) >> A Centralized Bank Digital Currency would harm our economy
- American Thinker (Michael Letts) >> Never say never about executions
- Catholic Conclave >> Systematic cover-up at very highest levels of the Church in Argentina
- Catholic Conclave >> Pastoral workers discuss the "superfluous Church"
- Catholic Exchange (Romano Guardini) >> Why We Linger on Mary in the Rosary
- Catholic Exchange (Christina M. Sorrentino) >> Dating as a Practicing Catholic
- Catholic Exchange (Derek Rotty) >> The Art of Easter: The Good Shepherd
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Jim Russell) >> The truth about the Church and slavery held captive in service of dissent
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> My conversation with Larry Chapp about Confession of a Catholic Worker
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> Blessed Henri de Lubac?
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> John Cleese Speaks Sanity about Women’s Sports. The World Loses Its Mind.
- Crisis Magazine (Auguste Meyrat) >> How Colleges Contribute to the Current Dating Crisis
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Martin) >> Is There a Way Out of Our Political Mess?
- Edward Feser >> A Festschrift for Gyula Klima
- First Things (Gladden Pappin) >> Francis in Hungary
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Some Liturgical Goodies
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ROME 23/05 – Day 03: Relics, rabbits and rates
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> How to Respond to the Evil Trinity of Wokeism? Live Not by Lies!
- LifeSiteNews (Dom Prosper Guéranger) >> The life of Pope Alexander I inspires us to ever hold Christ’s salvific Passion in our minds
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A Clandestine Catholic Church in Amsterdam
- OnePeterFive (Peter Kwasniewski, PhD) >> Can a Case Still Be Made for Reforming the Reform?
- Settimo Cielo (Sandro Magister) >> From Ukraine to Africa. The Special Operation of “Kirill’s Chef”
- The Catholic Thing (John M. Grondelski) >> PopeWatch: Oh Great
- The Daily Sceptic (Will Jones) >> Is This The U.S. Navy’s Dylan Mulvaney Moment?
- The Imaginative Conservative (Jerry Salyer) >> Is Machiavelli a Monster?
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> The Brew: ‘We’re Always Looking for a Few Good Men … for Filing’
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> Losing Our Liturgical Innocence
- Voice of the Family (Alban Butler) >> St Monica — the timeless example for Christian mothers