Tuesday Mass Edition - SS. Nazarius & Celsus, Martyrs, St. Victor I, Pope & Martyr & St. Innocent I, Pope & Confessor - Missa 'Intret In Conspéctu' - July 28th, 2026
† SS. Nazarius & Celsus, Martyrs, St. Victor I, Pope & Martyr & St. Innocent I, Pope & Confessor, Ss. Nazarii et Celsi Martyrum, Victoris I Papæ et Martyris ac Innocentii I Papæ et Confessoris, Missa 'Intret In Conspéctu' - July 28th, 2026 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - July 27th, 2026 to August 2nd, 2026 - Propers for the Week | Tenth Sunday after Pentecost
- LITURGICAL
- Sermonry >> Saints Nazarius and Celsus, Saint Victor I, and Saint Innocent I
- Extraordinary Form >> 07/28 Ss. Nazarius & Celsus, Martyrs, Victor I, Pope & Martyr, Innocent I, Pope
- Per Ipsum (TLM Gospel of the Day) >> July 28 - Sts Nazarius and Celsus, martyrs, St Victor I, pope and martyr, St Innocent I, pope et confessor
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> July 28 – Ss Nazarius, Celsus, & Victor, Martyrs AND St Innocent, Pope & Confessor
- Lives of the Saints >> July 28 - Saints Nazarius and Celsus, Martyrs (First century)
- CatholicSaints.Info >> Saints of the Day: 28 July
- Boston Catholic Journal, Roman Martyrology (1959) >> July 28th
- BLOGS, PODCASTS, NEWS, OPINION AND COMMENTARY
- Aleteia (Father Dave Mercer) >> The one-second gesture that defines your whole life
- American Thinker (Brian C. Joondeph) >> The More They Said 'Trust Us,' the Less America Did
- AnaStpaul.com >> One Minute Reflection – 27 July – “It is written, ‘My house shall be a house of prayer'”
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Cardinal Burke says Latin Mass is ‘intimately linked to the very identity’ of Catholic Church
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> RIP Pere Hacques Hamel, Marytr
- Catholic Conclave >> Liturgical catastrophe that engulfed the Church of the Nativity of Mary in Aschaffenburg
- Catholic Exchange (Phillip Brupbacher) >> Our Call To Evangelize and the Glorious Adventure Waiting on the Other Side of the World
- Catholic Exchange (Terry Modica) >> Walking Through the Garden of Life with Abba
- Catholic Exchange (M.C. Holbrook) >> Saints Anne and Joachim: The Parents Who Shaped a Sinless Heart
- Catholic Stand (Melanie Jean Juneau) >> To Grandparents and the Elderly- “Be Born Anew”
- Catholic World Report - Dispatch (Dr. Randall B. Smith) >> An Educational Perfect Storm
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Titus Brandsma – July 27
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Three Words That Can Change Your Life
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Nicoll) >> How to Deconstruct Your Faith in a Few Simple Steps
- Crisis Magazine (Charles Coulombe) >> Fatherhood and July
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Daily Rome Shot 1669 – important notes!
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 27 JULY – SAINT PANTALEON (Martyr)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> S. Pantaleonis Martyris ~ Simplex
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Leo XIV: The risk of schism
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A Richer Table
- Public Discourse (Eliza Kelly) >> Who Will Fight for “Evil”?
- Rise Right (Sarah Cain) >> Rise Right | Free Speech Under Attack? | St. Pantaleon
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Thought for the Day
- The Catholic Thing (Kristen Ziccarelli) >> My Hope for Christian Europe
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> Prayer—Consistency Matters More Than Method
Comments
Post a Comment