Special: TLM at Saint James the Greater Catholic Church on Sunday, May 18th at 4:00 PM

Some of you have been returning on a regular basis to find out more on the TLM at Saint James Parish in Charles Town, WV. The website is still under construction so that has not been of help. Also, I do not receive the bulletin. My faithful contact has been invaluable in linking me with the news from the Parish bulletin. Here is an email update I just received and I give my thanks for this information:

As announced yesterday at St. James' bulletin:

"TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS NEXT WEEKEND: Fr. Gismondi of the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter will be here NEXT Sunday, May 18th, at 4:00 pm to offer a Traditional Latin Mass."

I'm afraid that email from my contact will be the only way to get news out on this forum. I understand that altar boys are to be trained this summer so that a group of trained servers is always on hand.

Comments