- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Religious Nonprofits Give Supreme Court Path Out of Obamacare Quandary
- Catholic Answers (Jennifer Roback Morse) >> Why Non-Catholics Should Care About What the Pope Says
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Hungry?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The Titanic’s Catholic priest who went down hearing confessions
- DecentFilms.com (Steven D. Greydanus) >> The Jungle Book
- Friar Musings >> Hear and follow: chosen
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> In the wake of #AmorisLaetitia (aka #FamiliarisDivortio )
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Important analysis of #AmorisLaetitia : Who won the battle? (Seminarians – ALERT!)
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Canada's Prescription for Getting Away with Murder
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Topsy and Tuptim at the Library Review Chapter Two of Amoris Laetitia
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Bishops who simply watch from the sidelines
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pontifical Academy Prepares to Host Senator Sanders at the Vatican
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Carrie Gress) >> Countdown to World Youth Day: Singing the Sacred in Krakow
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> St. Thomas Aquinas and Pope Francis on 1 Corinthians 11:27–29
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Amoris Laetitia – More Catholic Experts Weigh In
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Sister Lucia: “Final Confrontation between the Lord and Satan will be over Family and Marriage.”
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> The Saint's Homily that Inspired "The Matrix Revolutions"...I think
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> ELEVATING PASTORAL THEOLOGY TO THE LEVEL OF DOCTRINE OR DOGMA, MEANING THAT IT MUST BE EMBRACED AS AN ARTICLE OF FAITH IS JUST PLAIN STUPID! NO ONE HAS TO EMBRACE ANY THEOLOGY THAT ISN'T CLEARLY DEFINED AS A DOCTRINE OR DOGMA AS AN ELEMENT OF FAITH, NO MATTER HOW AUTHORITATIVE!
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Is a New Kind of Gnosticism Creeping In?
- Voice of the Family (Matthew McCusker) >> Amoris Laetitia’s approach to same-sex unions already rejected by synod fathers
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Justin, Martyr - Missa 'Narraverunt' - Commem: Ss. Tibertius, Valerian & Maximus, MM. - April 14th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:00 PM