Skip to main content
Sunday Roundup - Fourth Sunday after Easter (EF) Or Fifth Sunday of Easter (OF) - April 24th, 2016
St. Mark, Evangelist - Missa 'Protexísti Me' or Rogation Mass - Missa 'Exaudivit' - April 25th, 2016 - Propers
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Pope Francis to Teens: Pray for Kidnapped Bishops and Priests in Syria
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Jesus, please, make me a good donkey
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flores for the Immaculate Conception (putting up with it edition)
- Catholic Stand (Paul Oakes) >> Why Catholic, Why Not?
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> The Word Alone in Scripture; Multiple Solae ?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The Catholic and the Church: Relationship? “Rule-lationship”? Or Both?
- Clutching My Rosary >> Fourth Sunday After Easter
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen, Martyr
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Legacy of Love – A Homily for the 5th Week of Easter
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Civilization of Love
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> New For All Ages: Scott Hahn Reflects on the Fifth Sunday of Easter
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Powell, OP) >> Our most difficult task
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Calleva Atrebatum and the Irish
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Pope Francis heard confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The Hermeneutic of Ambiguity
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “To label a priest “non-judgmental” is damning.” He is incapable of thinking clearly, affirms people in moral errors
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Five Serious Problems with Chapter 8 of "Amoris Laetitia"
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> He that Doth Truth, Cometh to the Light
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Kasper: Pope Intends “Not to Preserve Everything as it has Been”
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Amoris Laetitia and Laziness
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Bear In 100% Agreement With Michael Voris on Gay Past
- The Catholic Thing (Rev. Jerry J. Pokorsky) >> Non-Judgmental Shepherds
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> Miracles, Marvels, and Real Religion
- The Imaginative Conservative (Robert Fitzgerald) >> Gifts from We Know Not Where
Post a Comment