Sunday Roundup - Low Sunday (Octave Day of Easter; EF) or Second Sunday of Easter (or Sunday of Divine Mercy; OF) - April 3rd, 2016
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> SURPRISED BY LIFE, SURPRISED BY DEATH, SURPRISED BY GOD
- Aleteia (Zoe Romanowsky) >> The Original Image of Divine Mercy
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Pope’s “Regina Caeli” on Divine Mercy Sunday
- Catholic Stand (Paul Oakes) >> The Motion of Mercy, or Going Through the Motions?
- Catholic Stand (Melanie Jean Juneau) >> Laugh and Grow Strong
- Clutching My Rosary >> Quasimodo, or Low Sunday: The Octave of the Pasch
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Thomas doubt exists today
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> From Fear to Faith – A Homily for the Second Sunday of Easter
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Funny Vid: The Church For People Who Are “Spiritual, But Not Religious”
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The Last Message of St. John Paul the Great
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> DISIMPROVING HYMNS
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Euthanasia by Live Organ Harvesting
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Marge Fenelon) >> Why Should You Pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Liturgical Reminder: Transfer of the Annunciation
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> Standing on Tradition
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> A Rabbi asks a priest a question... part 12
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Day 54 of Basic Training in Holiness – No Cross, No Crown!
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Event: Rome Life Forum (and an incredible speaker lineup)
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> POPE FRANCIS CELEBRATES DIVINE MERCY OUTDOOR MASS
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> God's Fingerprint In Your DNA: Information
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. C. John McCloskey) >> Forming a Faithful Laity
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Jesus, I Trust in You
- The Imaginative Conservative (David J. Theroux) >> The Historical & Christian Roots of Marriage
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Divine Mercy
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Divine Mercy and the Monastic Vocation
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Thy mercy dost compass me about
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "Jesus Wishes To Throw Open Our Closed Doors" – On Mercy Sunday, The Pope's Coming "Gospel"
Post a Comment