- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> GERMAN BISHOPS ARE NO MORE ORTHODOX THAN THE HETERODOX MALTESE
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Simon Caldwell) >> Doctor ‘asked family to hold down struggling euthanasia victim’
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Sane Priests call for clarification of Amoris Laetitia.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. John A. Sparks) >> Judge Neil Gorsuch: A worthy Scalia successor
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Feast of the Presentation
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Lent 2017 Resources
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Groundhog Day with No Variables
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Revealed Truth is fully expressed in time and history
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Isaiah Beiter, O.P.) >> A Song Beneath
- Edward Feser >> Science, computers, and Aristotle
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> FOLLOW UP: Requests for GREGORIAN MASSES and priests who can say them.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> FISHWRAP: Mendacious, hypocritical, fearful, destructive. Pray for its conversion or downfall!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Ordinary Form Mass with a Communion rail?
- Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing (Mignon Fogarty) >> Reluctant or Reticent?
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (St. Ignatius of Loyola) >> "The New Pagans and the Church" by Joseph Ratzinger (1958)
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Compared to Malta the Germans seem restrained, emphasis on ‘seem’
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Presentation of Christ and Purification of the Virgin Mary 2017
- OnePeterFive (Benjamin J. Vail, OFS) >> Discovering a Church in Crisis: Arius vs. the Magisterium
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Confraternities of Catholic Clergy Issue Joint Statement on Amoris Laetitia
- OnePeterFive (Sarah Johnson) >> Thy Kingdom Come: Reflecting on What Really Matters
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> In This Moment, I Can Choose
- The Lepanto Institute Blog (Michael Hichborn) >> Apologia for Apostasy: A Spiritual Reflection on Martin Scorsese’s ‘Silence’
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional – 4th Week in Ordinary Time – Thursday – Mark 6:7-13
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Michael Matt) >> WHO'S HE TO JUDGE? Bishop Barron & the Church of Accompaniment
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Evening Roundup - Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Candlemas) - Missa 'Suscepimus Deus' - February 2nd, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 5:47 PM