Evening Roundup - Feria VI infra Hebdomadam Septuagesimae - Missa 'Circumdedérunt Me' - February 17th, 2017
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> RUINI REJECTS RECOGNITION OF RIGHT OF REMARRIED TO RECEIVE HOLY COMMUNION
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> If Catholics are not faithful to doctrine, we will face Anglican-style divisions
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Cardinal Müller: bishops should not give ‘contradictory interpretations’ of doctrine
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Francis Phillips) >> Are you treating food like a Christian – or like a modernist?
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Beauty is as beauty does. Part three: hearts of beauty build houses of beauty.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Jay Richards) >> Michael Novak, Rest in Peace
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes
- DecentFilms.com (Steven D. Greydanus) >> The Great Wall
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Bartholomew Calvano, O.P.) >> Martha or Mary?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Card. Müller on the ordination of Deaconettes: “not necessary and not possible”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Michael Novak – R.I.P.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Theologian opponent of ‘Humanae vitae’ reveals himself as an “active homosexual"
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 17 Feb 1600: Giordano Bruno burned at the stake
- Inside the Vatican (Inside the Vatican Staff) >> ‘May God give us the grace to proclaim an end to wars in world’
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> A pre-history of the Guild of St Clare
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Carrie Gress) >> Finding Mary’s Way in Every Sorrow and Struggle
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Archbold) >> President Trump, This is Why Many Christians Voted for You
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> More Art from the Sacristy
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Good News from Ireland: TLM in Waterford Cathedral
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> To Whom Shall We Go?
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Where You Are Now
Post a Comment