Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Peter Damian, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor - Missa 'In Médio Ecclésiæ' - February 23rd, 2017
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - February 20th, 2017 to February 26th, 2017 - Ordo for the Week
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> TWIN PRIEST JOINS HIS BROTHER IN ETERNITY
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> Morning Catholic must-reads: 23/02/17
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Raymond de Souza) >> Four questions for Cardinal Coccopalmerio
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Cardinal Coccopalmerio: my Communion guidance wouldn’t apply to gay couples
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Madeleine Teahan) >> US bishop who was a refugee defends Trump’s travel ban
- Catholic Stand (Melanie Jean Juneau) >> Pope Francis: A Corrupt Creation, Christian Hope, and Rebirth
- Catholic Stand (Mark C McCann) >> Making a Manly Retreat: A Catholic Among the Separated Brothers
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Peter Damian, Cardinal and Doctor of the Church
- Clutching My Rosary >> Thursday of Sexagesima Week
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> It Is Sometimes Necessary to Risk Giving Offense
- Crisis Magazine (K.E. Colombini) >> Perfect Lenten Reading
- Crisis Magazine (Michael J. Ortiz) >> When the Church Thrives, Cultures Thrive
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> The Church Fathers employed and enriched philosophy in expressing the truths of Faith
- Eye of the Tiber >> Woman Shocked To Learn Her Daughter Eloping In Vegas After Doing Nothing to Catechize Her
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> KNEES
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Has the head of the Jesuits jettisoned doctrine and the words of the Lord in Scripture?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> I am too angry for words. Wherein Fr. Z… grrrrrr
- History.com - This Day in History >> February 23, 1945: U.S. flag raised on Iwo Jima
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> A smaller, weaker, impurer Church
- Maria Angela Grow >> St. Peter Damian, Bishop, Confessor, Doctor Mass Propers
- Maria Angela Grow >> February 4 Thursday of Sexagesima Week: From The Liturgical Year by Dom Prosper Louis Paschal Guéranger, O.S.B., 1904
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Why Does God Allow Horrible Evil?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kevin Di Camillo) >> If You Can’t Sleep, Pray the Gradual Psalms
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Requiem Mass in the Princeton Univ. Chapel
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for Thursday 7th Week per annum (I) Sir 5:1-8; Ps 1; Mark 9:41-50 Jesus says that we need to...
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Satan’s On Our Couch
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> En attendant Godot Tagle to replace Müller as CDF Prefect?
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Life Comes from the Archbishop
- The Catholic Thing (Archbishop Charles J. Chaput) >> And what about beauty?
- The Imaginative Conservative (Peter S. Rieth) >> In Defense of Citizenship: The Silent Issue in the Immigration Debate
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 7th Week in Ordinary Time – Thursday – Mark 9:41-50
Post a Comment