- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> DECAPITATION (REMOVAL OF RED HATS) IS ABOUT TO BEGIN IN THE VATICAN. CARDINAL RED DOES SIGNIFY MARTYRDOM AFTER ALL !!!
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Terrorizing terrorists: DON’T DO IT!
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Our plans as a parish to 'step it up' (Sunday homily)
- Clutching My Rosary >> Septuagesima Sunday
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> In ALL things be grateful to the Lord
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A Slide Show of Sanctity – A Homily for the 6th Sunday of the Year
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Powell, OP) >> Coffee Cup Browsing (Sunday Edition)
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> PURGATORY
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> FOLLOW UP PHOTOS – Septuagesima: Burying the Alleluia for Pre-Lent
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> More of This is What the #HumptyDumptyCourt is Giving Us
- Lifezette (FaithZette Staff) >> Sermon Spotlight: Mortal vs. Venial Sin
- Littlemore Tracts (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> Moral Life and Holiness
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joan Desmond) >> Trump Administration Signals Shift in Transgender Policy
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Cardinal Gerhard Müller Receives Sharp Criticism for His Recent Il Timone Interview
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Article: "On the Formal Correction of Pope Francis"
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> The Saintly Case for Catholicism
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Ten Positive Pro Life Actions the Government Could Take
- The Catholic Thing (Bevil Bramwell, OMI) >> Sentimental Catholicism
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> Signs
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Who I Am
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Vestition of The Reverend Michael J. Houser
Sunday, February 12, 2017
Sunday Roundup - Septuagesima Sunday (EF) Or Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - February 12th, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 12:26 PM