- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> We’ve finally arrived. Holy Redeemer Catholic Church is “Baptist”! Fr Byers?
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Spiritual analogy: Jenny is humiliated
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Participation and the nature of Holy Mass. An excerpt from Cardinal Sarah's message to the Colloquium “The Source of the Future”.
- Catholic Stand (Mark C McCann) >> The Still, Small Voice in the Desert Days
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Teresa Tomeo) >> "Thou Doth Protest Too Much": On criticism of Mike Pence
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saturday of the Fourth Week of Lent
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> John 11 Gospel of Life
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Disciplined study of philosophy helps avoid the misuse of philosophical terms
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Historicism erroneously denies the eternal validity of Truth
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Innocent Smith, O.P.) >> St. Ignatius and Other Great Dominicans
- Dominus regnavit (Jonathan) >> Sabbato infra Hebdomadam IV. in Quadragesimae
- Dymphna's Road >> Stabat Mater
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Grand Mufti of Egypt ...
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Tot anni, tanta gaudia!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 2017 32 – Saturday of the 4th Week of Lent: “Give me chastity, but not yet!”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Bad news on the “deaconette” front!
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for first Passion Sunday
- Maria Angela Grow >> Saturday of the Fourth Week in Lent Mass Propers
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Jim Graves) >> Healing the Wounds That Cause Homosexuality
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Cardinal Sarah on Devastation to the Liturgy, Paths to Authentic Reform
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kathy Schiffer) >> Bishop Tobin's Cautious Advice About Panhandlers Shakes Up the Internet
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Important: Speaking of Fake News, beware of the following website
- The Catholic Thing (Christopher Kaczor) >> Adventures in Philosophy at Notre Dame
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 4th Week of Lent – Saturday – John 7:40-53
- Views From the Choir Loft (Veronica Brandt) >> Liturgical Language Barriers
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> Nothing of My Passion has passed away
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Morning Roundup - Sabbato infra Hebdomadam IV in Quadragesima - Missa 'Sitiéntes Venite' - April 1st, 2017
Posted by Deo volente at 10:51 AM