Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Easter Monday - Die II infra octavam Paschae - Missa 'Introdúxit' - April 17th, 2017
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - April 17th, 2017 to April 23rd, 2017 - Ordo for the Week
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> HOMILY FOR THE SOLEMNITY OF EASTER
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> Morning Catholic must-reads: 17/04/17
- Catholic Stand (Guy McClung) >> And With Whose “Spirit” ?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Dic Nobis, Maria
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A Meditation on the Hiddenness of the Resurrection
- Crisis Magazine (Jennifer Roback Morse) >> Beauty and the Beast’s Obeisance to the Big Gay Machine
- Crisis Magazine (Fr. Maurice Ashley Agbaw-Ebai) >> Father Benedict XVI is a Friend of Jesus Christ
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Powell, OP) >> Are you firmly in his grasp?
- Dominus regnavit (Jonathan) >> Die II. infra Octavam Paschae Ad Laudes
- Dymphna's Road >> How was your Triduum?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Fr Thurston again
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> D. Madison – Sacred Triduum PHOTOS
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> PASCHALCAzT 2017 48 – Easter Monday: Experience the Octave
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Easter Monday
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Monday Thoughts on Darwinian Evolution
- Maria Angela Grow >> The Mystery of Paschal Time: : From The Liturgical Year by Dom Prosper Louis Paschal Guéranger, O.S.B., 1904.
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Homage to Benedict XVI, Misunderstood Prophet of Our Times
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Stephanie Mann) >> A “Comfort Cross”, the Crucifix, and the Five Wounds of Christ
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Sherry Antonetti) >> These Are the Things Time was Made For
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (John Clark) >> Why Your View of the Resurrection Affects Your View of Everything Else
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> A Tour of the Bernardikapelle in Vienna
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> DA CROWDS, DA CROWDS, THE CROWDS!
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> DELIVER ME OH LORD FROM THE EASTER VIGIL
- Swords of Truth >> “Proof From What’s Left Behind” – Homily by Fr. Cristino
- The Catholic Thing (Brad Miner) >> Announcing Books Received
- The Curt Jester (Jeffrey Miller) >> The Catholic Rapture
- The Imaginative Conservative (Stephen Turley) >> Classical Christian Education and Public Witness
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Hell's mandarins
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Introducing the Wethersfield Institute Chant Workshop
- Vultus Christi (Benedictine Monks of Perpetual Adoration) >> Days of Milk and Honey
Post a Comment