Evening Roundup - Easter Thursday - Die V infra octavam Paschae - Missa 'Victrícem Manum Tuam' - April 20th, 2017
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> EUROPE’S LONG SLOW DEATH BEGAN AT OSWIECIM AND IS IN ITS FINAL STAGES
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> Fatima seers to be declared saints on May 13
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> A Whole Lotta Kissing Goin' On. Osculations in the Mass: an overview.
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Transgender Man Sues Hospital for Refusing to Take Part in "Transition."
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Irenaeus Dunlevy, O.P.) >> Luminous Easter
- Eye of the Tiber >> Man Left With No Option But To Attend Spanish Mass
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Can we go to an SSPX Mass and receive Communion?
- Inside the Vatican (Inside the Vatican Staff) >> Christian hope is born on Easter morning
- Inside the Vatican (Inside the Vatican Staff) >> Patriarch Bartholomew expected to join Pope Francis in Cairo
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> When the Tail Wags the Dog...Be Careful Whom You Trust.
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Dave Armstrong) >> The Blessed Virgin Mary is Our Role Model
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Top Papal Adviser Insults the Four Dubia Cardinals
- Regina Magazine (Beverly Stevens) >> Why the De Facto ‘Schism’ is Actually a Catholic Generation Gap
- St. Corbinian's Bear (Tim Capps) >> Bear's Prediction: Francis Will Leave Little Legacy
Post a Comment