Visitors ask...FSSP (Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter)...

Visitors often search for issues relating to the FSSP. First, let me indicate that I have several links in the Blogroll and Favorite Websites section of the right menu including:

  1. The FSSP North America Home Page
  2. Apostolates (Parishes) of the FSSP in the US and Canada
  3. The Liturgical Calendar for the Extraordinary Form for 2009
Some are seeking a directory of Retreats--either at Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary or other locations. My personal recommendation for rock solid information is to receive the FSSP newsletter which can be obtained by filling out this form. Let me also call your attention to a nice assortment of items relating to the Latin Mass, Bibles, Religious Books, etc. the proceeds of which assist the Seminary. Those and other items can be found here. I note that the 2009 Ordo has just arrived.


Comments