Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI

A few days back, I did a post on the "Nashville Dominicans." I just received my quarterly newsletter from the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist and they have a beautiful new website! Please take the time to look over this site. The thing that is so beautiful about both of these Religious Orders is the utter joy in the faces of the young women who have consecrated themselves to God!

The Dominican Sisters of Mary are holding a Vocations Retreat for young women in May. I have begun to post these type of things to the Events Calendar shown in the header in the month of May. Note that the May Retreat has a link back to the Sisters' own website.

Please let me know if you have events that you wish to post!

One more thing, Una Voce America has updated its website and it is beautiful as well. I have it linked in the Blogroll and Favorites Menu to the Right.

Update 4/23/2009: I received a very kind email from the Dominicans Sisters of Mary thanking me for my post. Sister asked if I would place a link to their website in the Blogroll and Favorites Menu to the Right? I have done so. Sister is hoping to see more young women attend their Vocation Retreats from our region. I hope some women from this area respond to her request!


Comments