Boston Catholic Journal: Basic Catholic Prayers in Latin and English (audio or CD)

Twitter has proven to be quite a useful tool for many things. Here, fstemp of Duluth, GA, has linked to a great website which I happened to pick up on (I follow Fred on Twitter). He linked to the Boston Catholic Journal site which has downloads of some basic prayers in both Latin and English and also has CDs of these prayers. This is quite a treat for those who want to say the Rosary, the Angelus, etc.

Thanks, Brother Fred!
Dominus vobiscum!

Comments

  1. You are so very welcome. I hope it helps everyone. We go to the Latin Mass at our Parrish and home school the kids through Seton. So I've been on the search for the prayers in Latin with good clear pronunciation. I know others must be looking as well.

    Yours in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment