Morning - Tuesday in Holy Week - Missa 'Nos Autem' - March 30th, 2010
- A Priest Life >> "On the cross Christ took upon himself the whole weight of evil"
- ADW Blog >> Annulments in the News – Too Many?
- Ars orandi >> Collect of the Day: Tuesday in Holy Week
- A Trail of Flowers >> Humiliation
- Creative Minority Report >> Archdiocese Sues Baltimore (here is a link to the press release)
- Damian Thompson >> The Pope, the judge, the paedophile priest and The New York Times
- First Thoughts >> Is the Health Care Law Unconstitutional?
- Insight Scoop >> The Pope and His Pharisaical Attackers
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Tuesday, Holy Week: "You are my servant"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Stational Churches of Holy Week: Tuesday in Holy Week
- New Liturgical Movement >> Then Presiding Judge of Milwaukee Priest Case Speaks
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> The “Unrealistic” and “Oppressive” Christian Ideal
- Secondhand Smoke >> Global Warming Hysteria: James Lovelock’s Anti Democratic Anti Humanism
- The Catholic Thing >> In the Season of Hope Renewed: Friends Bearing Losing Arguments (Prof. Hadley Arkes)
- The Divine Life >> Or maybe it should just be disbanded?
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> Religious community for girls with trisomy
- Vultus Christi >> Dominicis Passionis Sacramenta
- WDTPRS >> Judicial vicar of Milwaukee gives his account, corrects NYT
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Clocking the Times
Post a Comment