Skip to main content
Afternoon Roundup - Feria - Feria quarta infra Hebdomadam IV post Octavam Pentecostes - July 13th, 2011
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> A WELL REASONED AND BALANCED APPRAISAL OF THE FATHER JOHN CORAPI CASE
- ADW Blog >> We are Not Born Hating Anyone: Asking For the Grace to Tear Up “The Memo” (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> 'Are we worldly?' (Sunday homily)
- chantblog >> The Sarum Corpus Christi Office
- Creative Minority Report >> Trailer for Jim Caviezel's New Show
- Crisis Magazine >> China-Watching in the Vatican (George Weigel)
- First Things >> The Doorknob Chronicles of Dan Savage (Joe Carter)
- First Thoughts >> Is North Dakota Really a State? (Joe Carter)
- Liturgia Latina >> 13th July, St. Anacletus, Pope and Martyr
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Wednesday, Wk 15: "you have hidden these things from the wise"
- Mulier Fortis >> Facebook Is, Like, So Last Year...
- New Liturgical Movement >> Fota IV Liturgical Conference: Pontifical Vespers and Pontifical Mass
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Glagolitic Missal - Missale Romanum Slavonico Idiomate
- SANCTE PATER >> Fr. MacRae Clarifies His Remarks on Fr. John Corapi
- SHIRT OF FLAME >> LEANING ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS
- The Catholic Thing >> Getting Rid of the Body (Randall Smith)
- The Chant Café >> The New Translation a Flop?
- The Chant Café >> 16th Sunday in Ordinary Time, SEP Practice Videos
- The Divine Life >> An hour of TV or an hour with the Word of God?
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> New CTS pamphlets: the new translation, and science & religion
- The Narthex >> Decriminalizing polygamy is no laughing matter
- The New Theological Movement >> Good Bye Father Corapi
- Vultus Christi >> Saint Henry, Emperor and Benedictine Oblate
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Priest complains about people not receiving from EMHC
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Extraordinary Form “vigil” Mass on Saturday afternoon or evening?
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Can EMHCs purify sacred vessels after Holy Communion?
- WDTPRS >> Austria… poor Austria: scrub priests rebel
- WDTPRS >> John 14:1 – “Do not let your hearts be troubled.”
- WDTPRS >> HE > I
- Word On Fire Blog >> Theology: William Cavanaugh on religion, violence, and the state
Post a Comment