Morning Roundup - Feria - Missa 'Respice In Me' - July 4th, 2011
- A Priest Life >> Holiness for Priests
- Accepting Abundance >> There an "Eclipse of Reason" in Education?
- Acts Of The Apostasy >> Happy Independence Day!
- ADW Blog >> A 4th of July Meditation on True and Distorted Notions of Freedom (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Creative Minority Reports >> Country Founded by Armed Religious Nutjobs Celebrates Anniversary
- First Things >> America’s Atheocracy (James D. Conley)
- First Thoughts >> Patriotism, Little Platoons, and the “Real” America (Ian Marcus Corbin)
- Insight Scoop >> Charles Carroll, founding father and "an exemplar of Catholic and republican virtue"
- Insight Scoop >> Chesterton Defines and Defends Patriotism
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> In God We Trust: Happy 4th of July!
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Independence Day: "In you and your descendants all the nations of the earth shall find blessing."
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> The Reception of Converts, EF style
- New Liturgical Movement >> Return of the Altar Rail
- Roma locuta est >> New Translation Monday: The Embolism
- RORATE CÆLI >> Congregation for the Clergy - The Priest, Minister of Divine Mercy: An Aid for Confessors and Spiritual Directors
- RORATE CÆLI >> Declaration of the Holy See - Consecration in China
- RORATE CÆLI >> Now what?
- SHIRT OF FLAME >> WHISTLE DOWN THE WIND
- Te Deum laudamus >> Archbp Vigneron on 4th of July: Freedom of Religion a Great Pearl to be Protected
- The Catholic Thing >> Kindred, Dearer Than Life (Brad Miner)
- The Divine Life >> If Biblical Scholars studied early American history…
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> God bless America! (Thank you, Father Finigan!)
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Holiness for priests
- The Narthex >> ‘For heroes proved’
- The New Theological Movement >> Same-sex "marriage" advocates are far too spiritual
- The Thin Veil >> Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati - "The Ordinary Christian"
- WDTPRS >> Declaration concerning the consecration of bishops without papal mandate… in China
Post a Comment