Morning Roundup - 2nd Sunday after Pentecost - Missa 'Factus Est Dominus' OR External Solemnity of Corpus Christi - June 2nd, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Jesus Desires to Feed You! A Meditation on the Feast of Corpus Christi
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Group pic
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Venice Biennale
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> Adoration and the Body of Christ and Pope Francis
- I Want to See God >> The Sweetest Kiss….
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Know Him in the Breaking of Bread
- New Liturgical Movement >> UK Sacred Music Workshop
- RORATE CÆLI >> A TLM-friendly Bishop for the diocese that gave us Corpus Christi
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> SPECTACULAR PHOTOS OF THE SOLEMN SUNG EXTRAORDINARY FORM MASS AT NOTRE DAME, PARIS AND AT THEIR OLD HIGH ALTAR
- Te igitur >> Why we need Rubrics?
- The Catholic Thing >> The Body of Christ (Bevil Bramwell OMI)
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Christ’s Gift of the Eucharist (Deacon Mike Bickerstaff)
- The New Theological Movement (Father Ryan Erlenbush) >> If Jesus doesn't die, how is the Mass a sacrifice?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS: 2nd Sunday after Pentecost (1962MR): fear and love of the Holy Name
Post a Comment