Morning Roundup - 4th Sunday after Pentecost - Dominica IV Post Pentecosten - Missa 'Dominus Illuminatio Mea' - June 16th, 2013
Christ the King (FSSP), Sarasota, FL
- Aggie Catholics >> "Tell me, teacher." by Sarah Hayes
- Aggie Catholics >> Happy Father's Day
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Always Remember: A Homily for the 11th Sunday of the Year
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Why the Word Matrimony, Not Marriage, is Better
- Creative Minority Report >> Making Fathers Isn't as Easy as Making Babies
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> How big can your love be?
- Dymphna's Road >> The Good Shepherd's Mother
- Godzdogz (The English Dominican Studentate) >> The Council of Constance, 1414-1418.
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> Happy Father’s Day Heavenly Father, and Adam, and all fathers, including our priests, bishops, and the Holy Father!
- RORATE CÆLI >> "The goal of economics and politics is to serve humanity"
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> THE MAGIC HOUR
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE WACKY LEFT, LEFT BEHIND
- The Catholic Thing >> The Ground of a Real Christianity (Bevil Bramwell, OMI)
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> Public Prayer: A National Tradition
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Irish PM ‘c’atholic Enda Kenny – what a classy guy