Morning Roundup - 8th Sunday after Pentecost - Missa 'Suscépimus, Deus' - July 14th, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Love Lightens Every Load – A Homily on the Gospel for the 15th Sunday of the Year
- Bestiaria Latina Blog (Laura Gibbs) >> Latin Proverbs and Fables Round-Up: July 14
- Creative Minority Report >> Greatest Headline Ever!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS: 15th Sunday of Ordinary Time – Be living lenses of God’s light.
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Go to the Margins
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> TIME
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> DID VATICAN II REALLY CALL CATHOLICS TO DESPISE OUR PREVIOUS TRADITION AND DID IT REQUIRE ENGLISH SPEAKING CATHOLICS TO FORMULATE A NEW MASS DIFFERENT THAN THE POST-VATICAN II MASS IN LATIN?
- The Catholic Thing >> The Rosary as Survival Manual (Bevil Bramwell, OMI)
- The Chant Café >> We Pursue Chant Because... (Arlene Oost-Zinner)
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH (Deacon John Giglio Jr.) >> 8th Sunday After Pentecost, Saint Bonaventure
Christ the King (FSSP), Sarasota, FL