Morning Roundup - Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Missa 'Salve Sancta Parens'- Commem.: SS. Processus & Martinianus - July 2nd, 2013
Editors Note: The Google Reader is no longer operational so Roundup posts may take longer to aggregate and appear later than previously. D.v.
- A Trail of Flowers >> I will always sing
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> When Have You Prayed Enough? A Quick Guide for the Anxious or Scrupulous Soul
- Bestiaria Latina Blog (Laura Gibbs) >> Latin Proverbs and Fables Round-Up: July 2
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> US archbishop releases clerical abuse documents in hope of bringing healing (Maryangela Layman Roman)
- Creative Minority Report >> HuffPo Calls for Sex Strike against Pro-Lifers
- Crisis Magazine >> The Supreme Court’s Misuse of Children to Justify Same-Sex Marriage (Robert R. Reilly)
- Dymphna's Road >> His name was Fr. Francois Murad and other random thoughts
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Antonin Scalia, Bad Person (Elizabeth Scalia)
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> London Oratory taken to task (Fr Ray Blake)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Catholic priest beheaded by practitioners of the ‘religion of peace’? So it seems, yes.
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> Holy See in a tizzy over diaconate ordination in Charleston, S.C. USA
- Jimmy Akin >> Who Has the Burden of Proof When Discussing God?
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Mass Is Source and Summit of a Catholic Campus (Ben Yanke)
- Pundit & Pundette >> Obama to Africa: Only "clean energy" for you, or planet will "boil over"
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> CONTINUITY, YES, DISCONTINUTY, YES, NOT EITHER OR BUT BOTH/AND
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> A VERY INSIGHTFUL ARTICLE BY JOHN THAVIS ON THE FIRST 100 DAYS OF THE POPE: HE WANTS TO MAKE THE CHURCH WORK PROPERLY, MORALLY, ETHICALLY
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> Wherein I agree with Jimmy Akin on the "Poggi Scandal"...
- The Catholic Thing >> The Court and Marriage II: The Pretenses of Judicial Restraint (Hadley Arkes)
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH (Deacon John Giglio Jr.) >> Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saints Processus and Martinian
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> Fr Magdala Maria, F.SS.R. first Solemn Mass
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Back In Flight
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: Pope Francis as seen from the front lines
Post a Comment