Evening Roundup - Feria quarta infra Hebdomadam IV post Octavam Pentecostes - Missa 'Dóminus illuminátio' - July 9th, 2014
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Underage Drinking
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Pope names new president of Vatican bank as new financial organisation announced
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Watch: Megyn Kelly rips Patricia Ireland over NOW's attack on Little Sisters of the Poor
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Harry Potter Producer to Make Jesus Film "Zealot"
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Salon Mag Calls Hobby Lobby Decision The Start of a "Religious Civil War."
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Learn to Preserve Inner Peace
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Fr. Romano Guardini on Genuflecting
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Scary remote-controlled implanted microchip for “contraception”. What could go wrong?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Catholicism is not a religion for wusses!”
- Grace Before Meals (Fr. Leo) >> From the Feedbag: Cookies fit for a Pope
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Wedding at Cana (in the style of Japanese art)
- Latin Language Blog (Brittany Britanniae) >> 5 Things You May Have Not Known About Julius Caesar
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> A Prophecy: The Vocations Crisis is Over
- The Chant Café >> Seven Days of Heaven, or a week in “Indie”
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Ignatius Pew Missal
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> “How do Christians respond to the transgender issue?”
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Catholic doctor fired for refusing to perform abortion
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> The “Awesome” ’80s: Remembering the Right Lessons
- Views From the Choir Loft >> Priests Embarrassed To Wear Distinctive Garb
Post a Comment