Evening Roundup - Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ - Missa 'Redemisti Nos' - July 1st, 2014
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Fr. Barron on Bill Maher & Biblical Interpretation
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> New Videos: The 12 Mysteries of the Mass (according to Thomas Aquinas)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Pope offers condolences to families of three murdered Israeli teens
- Catholic Stand (Jeff McLeod) >> Did Jonah Really Get Eaten by a Whale?
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> Vatican Diary / "I follow what the cardinals asked"
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> The War on Women Has Some Odd Cohorts
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Ginsburg's Dissent Says Hobby Lobby's Faith Objection "Not Substantial"
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Mt 8:23-27 Cause and Consequences
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Mother Teresa’s Special Law of Love
- First Thoughts (Carl R. Trueman) >> Human, All Too Human?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 1 July: St. Aaron, brother of Moses
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Most Precious Blood of Our Lord
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Your Fishwrap Roundup today
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> From the In-Box: Rugged Rosaries
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> The Precious Blood
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> "The Fault in Our Stars" and the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Non-believers Make the Best Saint Movies: "Monsieur Vincent"
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> God is Joy!
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> One-stop resource for the "pure nature" debate
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Important Anti-Trafficking Work by the USCCB!
- Science, Theology, Mountain Life (Stacy Trasancos) >> Religious Freedom: Don’t Focus Too Far Away
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> SILENCE
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> YES! I AM JEALOUS AND WHY SHOULDN'T I BE?
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> I Knew a Priest Who Could See the Dead
- The Chant Café >> Questions from Fr. Smith's wonderful plenum address
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> CD 284: on using an iPad in Church
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> Belloc in Parliament
- Views From the Choir Loft >> A Name To Remember
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Tantum Portasti Gaudii
Post a Comment