Afternoon Roundup - Third Sunday of Advent (Gaudete Sunday) - Dominica III Adventus - December 14th, 2014
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Carol Glatz) >> Pope offers encouragement to beleaguered Middle Eastern faithful
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The Joyful, Particular Scandal of Advent
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Pope Francis blesses the Bambinelli
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: John of the Cross
- Dymphna's Road >> A Gorgeous Italian Madonna and Child
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> LORD OF THE WORLD
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 15: Creation holds its breath – “Will she say ‘yes’?”
- Godzdogz (Christopher Pierce OP) >> Third Sunday of Advent (Gaudete): Surprised By Joy
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Driving Pro-Lifers Out of Medicine
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Thought for the Day from St. John Kanty
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> The Kasper proposal still very much alive
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Prepare Well for Christ
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Why (and How) of Daily Prayer & A Guide to Living the Catholic Basics
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Do You Believe in Magic?
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Rejoice? Really?...
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Scottish monk arrested for distributing leaflets promoting sexual morality
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> IF YOU CAN'T TRUST THE NEW YORK TIMES ABOUT A BOY AND HIS DOG, THEN WHO CAN YOU TRUST?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY 88% OF CATHOLICS TODAY DO NOT ATTEND MASS, COMPARED TO 90% OF CATHOLICS WHO DID ATTEND MASS IN THE EARLY 1960'S
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> Wrecking Churches: Iconoclasm or Continuity?
- tigerish waters >> the violent bear it away....
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> A Crusade Dream With Hilaire Belloc By Fr. John McCloskey
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Maximus) >> Gaudete!
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> "The Experience After The Council Was So Strong And In Some Cases Violent…" —Cardinal Burke
Post a Comment