Morning Roundup - St. John, Apostle & Evangelist - Comm.: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 27th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Truer Gift As Seen in a Touching Christmas Commercial
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Do the Gospels contradict each other regarding Jesus' infancy?
- Catholic Stand (Donald R. McClarey) >> Saint Thomas Becket, Sin and Contrition
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Feast of St. John the Evangelist
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Want vocations. . .???
- Dymphna's Road >> Guadete!
- Eye of the Tiber >> BREAKING: Vatican To Posthumously Grant Henry VIII Annulment; Queen To Dissolve Church Of England
- First Thoughts (Matthew Block) >> Slaughtered Sons
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Fr Valentine Young, Fr Charles Wesley, and Mgr Andrew Burnham
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Can a Man be Both Mother and Father of Child?
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Theosis: The Reason for the Season
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Cardinal Napier: Next Year’s Synod Will Feature ‘Truth, Fidelity and Authenticity’
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Pope Francis, Filtered
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Support Vocations Prayerfully
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> The Church of Vatican II: Collapse in Mass Attendance and the Biological Solution in France
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> The Best of British Christmas
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dale Ahlquist) >> Celebrating Christmas at Christmastime
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Christmas Post (Fascinating history!)
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. John Apostle Dec. 27
- Views From the Choir Loft (Veronica Brandt) >> A New Resolution - to read the Bible in a year
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> With Saint John: into the love of things invisible
Post a Comment