Sunday Mass Edition - Trinity Sunday (EF) or The Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity (OF) - May 31st, 2015
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Go therefore and make disciples of all nations . . .' Sunday Reflections, Trinity Sunday, Year B
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'This is my body . . .' Sunday Reflections, Corpus Christi, Year B
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> #075: Trinity Sunday, Liturgy, Thomas Becket and Anglican Use Thoughts (Special Edition)
- Catholic Sacristan (Warren Anderson) >> Witness to the Most Holy Trinity
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The Trinity: The Mystery that addresses our deepest longings and questions
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> A Prayer for Spiritual Warfare
- FSSP - North American District >> Bishop James Conley Ordains Six in Lincoln (Laus Deo!)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> "The Trinity: Three Persons in One Nature" by Frank Sheed
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Homeschooling - The Pro-Family Counterrevolution (Video)
- New Liturgical Movement (Charles Cole) >> Cardinal Burke celebrates St Philip's Day at the Oxford Oratory
- OnePeterFive (Father Thomas Kocik) >> Trinity Sunday: A Reflection
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> Family of Love: Scott Hahn Reflects on the Solemnity of the Holy Trinity
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Homily for May 31, 2015: The Most Holy Trinity
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Catholic Six Sins Against The Holy Spirit And Abortion
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic St. Benedict’s Medal
Gospel for Trinity Sunday (DivinumOfficium.Com)
Continuation of the Holy Gospel according to Matthew
R. Glory be to Thee, O Lord.
At that time, Jesus said to His disciples: All power in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and behold, I am with you all days, even unto the consummation of the world.
R. Praise be to Thee, O Christ.
S. By the words of the Gospel may our sins be blotted out.