Afternoon Roundup - 4th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) or Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - June 21st, 2015
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> My Soul Looks Back and Wonders How I Got Over – A Homily for the 12th Sunday of the Year
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> World is failing to keep promise to Ukraine, says archbishop
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Death, disease, demons and the deep
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Aloysius Gonzaga, Confessor
- Clutching My Rosary >> Fourth Sunday After Pentecost
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> Time is Ticking, Sacred Heart Special Event Ends Today
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Mk 4:35-41 Quieted and Stilled
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> A Father's Day Prayer
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Catholic Answers: How can we offer sacrifices at Mass?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> POST TRINITATEM
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Respect for canonical superiors
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS 4th Sunday after Pentecost (1962MR): Our great Captain
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS 12th Ordinary Sunday – “His hand on the wheel of our lives”
- Jennifer's Spectrum of Spirituality >> A Rainy Father's Day
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Relativism - Every Person Needs to Hear This!
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> POPE FRANCIS CELEBRATES OUTDOOR MASS IN TORINO THIS MORNING (TURIN FOR YOU AMERICANS)
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. C. John McCloskey) >> The Sacrament of Penance and Hollywood
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> Tolkien’s Christianity: Not Incidental, but Central
- The Path Less Taken (Mary O'Regan) >> "Nobody else can offer Mass, nobody else can absolve sins"
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Happy Traditional Catholic Fathers Day 2015
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Aloysius Gonzaga June 21
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Is the 1998 ICEL Missal Translation Worth Another Look?
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Innocens manibus, et mundo corde
Post a Comment