Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Angela Merici, Virgin - Missa 'Dilexisti' - June 1st, 2015
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> ONE BELIEVES AS ONE WORSHIPS AND ONE LIVES AS ONE BELIEVES
- Aleteia (Team Aleteia) >> Pope Francis: From Failure and Rejection, God Draws Forth Salvation
- Aleteia (Joseph Bottum) >> What Does a Catholic Robinson Crusoe Look Like?
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> An Ancient Bishop Rebukes His Emperor for Crimes Against Life: A Story of St. Ambrose and the Emperor Theodosius
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Heretical Münster Rebellion Timeline of Events
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> A Tragedy in the Greek Sense
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Visitation of Holy Mary
- Crisis Magazine (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> Dostoevsky and the Glory of Guilt
- Crisis Magazine (John M. Grondelski) >> St. Louis Expels De Smet from Campus
- Crisis Magazine (Anthony Esolen) >> How to Identify a Healthy Culture
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Three Traditional Masses to be offered by Fr. Carr
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Suffer to see the Holy Trinity
- Dominicana Journal (Br. John Mark Solitario, O.P.) >> Poverty: Affliction, Blessing, or Both? (Pt 1)
- Dymphna's Road >> The mills of God grind slowly on personal and a national level.
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> All the way from Waterford
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> The Irish Referendum
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> An angry Fr. Z’s Trinity Sunday with help from Fr. Rutler
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The upcoming “environment” encyclical, “human ecology”, and the everlasting pains of Hell
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Congratulations Newly Ordained Fr. Tim Ferguson!
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> Dispute on the Trinity
- Jennifer's Spectrum of Spirituality >> God in a Box
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis, Between the Shadow Synod and a New Direction ("...Benedict XVI’s analysis, which did not just deal with the Irish Church, but with the whole Church, was lucid. This misinterpretation of mercy is now guiding the Synod’s discussion on the family. The discussion is still zeroing in on details, such as the access to Eucharistic communion for the divorced and remarried and the pastoral care of homosexuals. The final goal is certainly a sort of rejection of “Humanae Vitae”, Pope Paul VI’s encyclical on life and birth control that was savagely attacked by progressives. Not by chance, one of the interventions at the shadow synod, much promoted by the few media representatives present, was about the sexual needs of the human being; the following step is the opening to contraception – precisely the opening that Paul VI did not allow...")
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Revisionists mount calumnious pre-synod campaign to marginalize Cardinal Pell
- One Mad Mom >> We’re on a Mission from God!
- Regina Magazine (Jim Bryant) >> Conquistador
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> They want to bleed Cardinal Pell to death -- just let them try!
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> "The human genome is profoundly imprinted with the Trinity"
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> CENSORSHIP IN THE MOVIES THAT LASTED UP UNTIL THE 1960'S! A GOOD THING? I REPORT YOUR DECIDE!
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Anglicans Push to Call God “Mother”
- The Catholic Thing (Brad Miner) >> Utopia Not Dystopia!
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> Taking Exception to Exceptionalism
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Angela Merici June 1
- Transalpine Redemptorists at Home >> Maryfest 2015
Post a Comment