Afternoon Roundup - 9th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - July 26th, 2015
- Aleteia (Vatican Radio) >> Pope Francis Appeals for Release of Captives in Syria
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The feeding of the five thousand was just the beginning
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Anne, Mother of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Ninth Sunday After Pentecost
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> What Are Your Five Loaves and Two Fishes? A Homily for the 17th Sunday of the Year
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> WNBA Star Wears Sneaker Created for People with Disabilities
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saints of the day: Joachim and Anne
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> S Anne
- Internet Monk (Chaplain Mike) >> Sundays with Michael Spencer: July 26, 2015
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> An Uncertain Trumpet Sound
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Papers of the "Underground" Synod of the French, German, and Swiss Bishops' Conference
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> Nathan Alexander Has Arrived!
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Unity is Hard
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Church Labor Law in Germany and Same Sex "Unions" - Three Voices in the German Desert: "We Will Not Accept Self-Secularization Here"
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. C. John McCloskey) >> Are We an Evil Empire?
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Homily for July 26, 2015: 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> The Ubiquitous Trinity
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles >> The Godfather and the Almost Traditional Family
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Anne July 26
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Vesting Prayers • Part 4 of 8
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Ecce Deus adjuvat me
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The blessed Elias: a type of the Saviour
Post a Comment