Evening Roundup - Feria secunda infra Hebdomadam VI post Octavam Pentecostes - July 6th, 2015
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Why am I asking our bishops to remove Sr Carol Keehan from leadership of the CHAUSA or the title "Catholic" from its name?
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> 60 Ways To Reduce Stress
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Obama Meets With Pentagon Officials in Midst of ISIS Ramadan Attacks
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas a "Clown in Black Face"
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Why Do Gay Men (Dolce and Gabbana) Reject Gay Marriage?
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> "That's Not Quite What I Meant"
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Jo-Anne Rowney) >> Christians must pull together to face global challenges, says former Archbishop of Canterbury
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Pope Francis calls for synod prayers at Mass for one million people
- Catholic Sacristan (Warren Anderson) >> Marriage is... . A single man witnesses to the beauty of marriage.
- Catholic Stand (Felix Whelan) >> Attending Mass is an Act of Humility
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Little Maria-Goretti-Day Compendium
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The Miraculous Conversion of Alessandro Serenelli
- Edward Feser >> Caught in the net
- First Thoughts (Dominic Legge, O.P.) >> Why Gay Marriage is not like Divorce
- First Thoughts (Dominic Bouck, O.P.) >> “Will anti-gay Christians be politically and socially ostracized? I sure hope so.”
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Greeks
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Discover the biblical roots of the Eucharist in a dynamic new series from the Augustine Institute
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> One point we may wonder about, another we shouldn’t have to
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Pontifical High Mass for the Nativity of John the Baptist in Lake Charles, LA
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> 400 Years Ago, Our Lady Sent Us A Message From Ecuador
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> The Marriage of Church and State: It’s Time for a Happy Divorce
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Jesus Christ – Defender of the Family
- Views From the Choir Loft (Lucas Tappan) >> A Must Have Resource for Catholic Schools
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Castitatem amare
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "They Have No Wine" – Seeking "The Best" For Families, Pope Prays For Synod "Miracle"
Post a Comment