Evening Roundup - Ash Wednesday - Feria IV Cinerum - Missa 'Misereris Omnium' - March 1st, 2017
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Give Up Heresy for Lent says Pope Saint Leo the Great
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> A Lent to remember
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Supreme Court Clerk Scolds On Transgender Pronouns
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: If there is no other priest, does Father put ashes on himself? #ashtag
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Is it OK to clap at the end of the recessional hymn at Sunday Mass?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> POLL: 2017 #AshWednesday Ashes and You
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Readings for the Thursday after Ash Wednesday
- OnePeterFive (Aelredus Rievallensis) >> What ‘Humility’ Means for the Papal Staff
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> What the Jazzercise class taught me about Lent
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> See what ISIS did to this Christian Bible
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> The text of the Gradual psalms arranged for devotional use
- Regina Magazine (Eddie Masters) >> Ash Wednesday
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Are We Living in the Matrix?
- St. Corbinian's Bear (Tim Capps) >> A Bear's Lent: Ash Wednesday
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Cleaned By Love
- The Imaginative Conservative (T.S. Eliot) >> “Ash Wednesday”
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Russia Explained
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "Repent and Believe" – In Lent, "A Time To Breathe Again"
Post a Comment