Morning Roundup - Feria Quinta infra Hebdomadam II in Quadragesima - Missa 'Deus In Adiutórium' - March 16th, 2017
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> Morning Catholic must-reads: 16/03/17
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> Why are feminists attacking cathedrals in the Pope’s homeland?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Dennis Sewell) >> The new population bomb
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Chinese pilgrims overwhelmed
- Catholic Stand (JP Nunez) >> St. Paul and the Divinity of Jesus
- Catholic Stand (Guy McClung) >> Jane Austen’s Morality Of Marriage
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Anne Hendershott) >> President of Catholic university in D.C. attacks Kellyanne Conway
- Clutching My Rosary >> Thursday of the Second Week of Lent
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Learning the Lessons of Lazarus and the Rich Man
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> The Little Known Blessing of Parents After a Miscarriage or Stillbirth
- Crisis Magazine (Very Rev. Jacob S. Conner, V.F.) >> Re-turning to the Lord: A Call for Ad Orientem Worship
- Crisis Magazine (Cullen Herout) >> Oregon Proposes Outright Legalization of Euthanasia
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Philosophy is essential to express the source and meaning of dogma
- Dominus regnavit (Jonathan) >> Feria V. infra Hebdomadam II. in Quadragesimae Ad Laudes
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Christine Mohrmann (5)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 2017 16 – Thursday 2nd Week of Lent: Two sorts of Churches
- History.com - This Day in History >> March 16, 1802: U.S. Military Academy established
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Thursday in the Second Week of Lent
- New Liturgical Movement (Jennifer Donelson) >> Call for Papers - Society for Catholic Liturgy
- Swords of Truth >> 7 Last Words of Christ: 2nd Word by Fr. Nathan
- The Catholic Thing (Anthony Esolen) >> What “Multi”? What “Culture”???
- The Catholic Thing (Philip Pullela, Reuters) >> Francis: firings can be “grave sin”
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bruce Frohnen) >> Conservatism and Nationalism: A Tale of Ambivalence
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> Sons of the Founders: A Great Generation?
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 2nd Week of Lent – Thursday – Luke 16:19-31
- Views From the Choir Loft (Dr. Lucas Tappan) >> Do we need hymns, when we already have Psalms?
Post a Comment