Sunday Mass Edition - 2nd Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or External Solemnity of Corpus Christi (EF & OF) - June 18th, 2017
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> WOW! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I JUST HAD TO POST IT!
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> POOR RELIGIOUS LIBERTY, ALAS, I KNEW IT WELL, HORATIO !!! (The vote was IN FAVOR as outlined here...)
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> HAVE YOU GOT AN INVALID MARRIAGE IN THE CIRCLE OF YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'I am the living bread that came down from heaven.' Sunday Reflections, Corpus Christi, Year A
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Merkel: Pope urged me to fight for Paris climate deal
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> How does He give us His Flesh to Eat?
- Dominus regnavit (Jonathan) >> Dominica II. post Pentecosten Ad Laudes
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Brick by Brick in Australia
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Second Sunday after Pentecost
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> "The Living Father sent Me": Celebrating Eucharist and Fathers' Day
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> ‘Doctrinal Anarchy’ as Bishops’ Conflicting Positions on Amoris Laetitia Show
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for the Solemnity of Corpus et Sanguis Christi Deut 8:2-3. 14-16; 1 Cor 10:16f; John 6:51-58 (preached at a Mass for Youth 2000, London)
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> How Close Can We Get to God?
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Institute of Christ the King -- Priestly Ordinarions 2017
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries and Resources for the Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Jonathan Byrd) >> Final Perseverance – Preparation For Death – Considerations XXXI
Post a Comment