Morning Roundup - St. Stephen of Hungary, King & Confessor Or Immaculate Heart of Mary - September 2nd, 2017
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Epiphany and Ascension reinstated to former dates (No more Ascension Thursday Sundays!)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Jonathan Wright) >> The KKK’s war on Catholics
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Susan Byron) >> Scottish Parliamentarians propose motion recognising Consecration to Our Lady
- Catholic Stand (Sarah Huntzinger) >> The Antidote to Indifference
- Catholic Stand (Sean Morrisroe) >> Reigniting the Fire, One Boy at a Time
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Stephen, King of Hungary, Confessor
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Testimony of Creation to its Creator
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Rightly Righting the Wrongness of Death
- Dymphna's Road >> Pray for us St. Anthony
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Has a pope ever visited Oxford?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> England and Wales to celebrate Ascension THURSDAY and Twelfth Night!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Listen to Shakespeare as His 17th Century Audience Would
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> National Day of Prayer? Liberals and their Media Pals Will be Pulling Out the Voodoo Dolls!
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Andrea Gabrieli’s Caro Mea Sung by the Schola Sainte Cécile
- One Mad Mom >> Pot Meet Kettle
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> FSSP Seattle Hosts Fatima Statue
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalm 127 verse 4 - The bread of heaven and the oil of mercy
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for 21st Sat per annum (I) 1 Thess 4:9-11; Ps 97; Matt 25:14-30
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Special Forces Training in Holiness – Class #1
- The Catholic Thing (Rev. Jerry J. Pokorsky) >> Racism and Catholicism
- The Imaginative Conservative (Russell Kirk) >> The Measure of Abraham Lincoln
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 21st Week in Ordinary time – Saturday – Matthew 25:14-30
Post a Comment