Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Feria Or SS. Chrysanthus & Daria, Martyrs Or St. Isidore the Farmer, Confessor (USA) - October 25th, 2017
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - October 23rd, 2017 to October 29th, 2017 - Ordo for the Week
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> AS THE CHURCH PRAYS, SO WILL THE CHURCH LIVE; OUR PRAYER, OUR LITURGY IS NOT ONLY AN EXPRESSION OF OUR FAITH, IT IS THE PROXIMATE CAUSE OF OUR FAITH, OUR WORSHIP FORMS US AS CATHOLICS
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> WE ARE EXPERIENCING APOSTASY ON A SCALE NO ONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED JUST A FEW YEARS AGO; ONE IS JUSTIFIED IN WONDERING IF WE HAVE INDEED ENTERED THE LAST TIMES
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> follow Him
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Plea deals in an age of witch hunts
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> Morning Catholic must-reads: 25/10/17
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> US bishops publish English-language translation of exorcism ritual
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> FAQs: What is an exorcism?
- Catholic Stand (Melanie Jean Juneau) >> We’ve Forgotten How Great It Is To Be a Catholic Woman
- Catholic Stand (Tom Collingwood) >> St. Michael the Archangel: Needed Now More Than Ever
- Catholic World Report - Blog (K. V. Turley) >> “Mully”: A documentary with heart and soul
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Robert Fastiggi) >> Capital Punishment and the Papal Magisterium: A Response to Dr. Edward Feser
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saints Chrysanthus and Daria, Martyrs
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Close Your Umbrellas! A Mediation on a Saying at Fatima.
- Crisis Magazine (Anthony Esolen) >> Talk to Your Father
- Crisis Magazine (John Horvat II) >> Why Nothing is Sacred Anymore
- Edward Feser >> Five Proofs on The Patrick Coffin Show
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Fatima, Apostasy and the Tail of the Devil
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Cri de Coeur from a Catholic married couple. Wherein Fr. Z rants from his heart.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Expert canonist Ed Peters explains the sit to Matthew Boudway (Nihil habens) re: Fr. Murray
- Hilary White >> Here we go!
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Boudway vs. Murray is not even close
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> VIDEO: Hungarian Government to Press Trump Administration to Help Persecuted Christians
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> Liturgical Linens: Making Purificators, and Completed Projects
- One Mad Mom >> I, Me & the Papacy
- Releasing the Arrow (Fr. Lawrence Lew, O.P.) >> HOMILY for the 29th Wed per annum (I) Rom 6:12-18; Ps 123; Luke 12:39-48
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> What About Abortion in Cases of the Life of the Mother?
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Editor of Christ
- The Catholic Thing (Randall Smith) >> Hiring for Mission . . . or Not
- The Imaginative Conservative (George Stanciu) >> Cultural Obstacles to Dialogue
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 29th Week in Ordinary time – Wednesday – Luke 12:39-48
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> Plea Deals or a Life Sentence in the Live Free or Die State
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Dorothy Cummings McLean) >> Fr. Thomas Crean, OP… Amoris Laetitia Is Not A Thomistic Document
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Philip Trower) >> Creation And Evolution Revisited
Post a Comment