Sunday Roundup - 20th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or 29th Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - October 22nd, 2017
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> WHAT? THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS OPPOSED TO CAPITAL PUNISHMENT? NONSENSE! WHAT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS OPPOSED TO IS THE UNJUST IMPOSITION OF THE PENALTY OF CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Don’t just accept increasing inequality, urges Pope Francis
- Catholic Stand (Laura DeMaria) >> What Happens When We Don’t Pray?
- Catholic Stand (Ken Kniepmann) >> Poor in Spirit or a Poverty Spirit
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Twentieth Sunday After Pentecost
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> God and God Alone – A Homily for the 29th Sunday of the Year
- Edward Feser >> Reply to Ivereigh, Brugger, Shea, and Fastiggi
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Piltdown Man and the proposed Catholic/ Protestant Eucharistic Prayer
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> Charity, Clarity…and Hilarity
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Latin for 4 year olds
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Catholic alternatives to Boy Scouts, now that they’ve gone crazy
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Lunacy in Lyon
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Sunday Meditation: Deliver Us From Evil
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> The Dominican Rite for the Latin Mass Society in Oxford
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> 29th Sunday, A: "Render to God What is God's"
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> The Rev. Know-it-all’s Guide to the Holy Land, part 12
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> 500 Years of the Protestant Revolution - (1) How Luther viewed the Holy Roman Church (Strong Language)
- St. Corbinian's Bear (Tim Capps) >> "Everything" is Clear: a Papal Catastrophe in a Nutshell
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Rendering Unto God and Caesar
- The Catholic Thing (James H. Toner) >> Father Hyde – and the Mystery of Evil
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> God of the Hebrews
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Raymond De Souza) >> The Sacred Liturgy… Where Thy Glory Dwells
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Fr. Mark Hodges) >> Experimenting On Embryonic Humans Is Evil And Must Be Opposed
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> The Spirit of All Souls’ Day
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> In Magnum's Wake, Pope "Clarifies" Sarah. Again.
Post a Comment