Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Albert the Great, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor - November 15th, 2017
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - November 13th, 2017 to November 19th, 2017 - Ordo for the Week
Special Event: Shrine of Saint Alphonsus Liguori in Baltimore to Celebrate Roráte Cæli Mass by Candlelight, December 16th, 2017
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> THE GOOD NEWS: BISHOP NAUMANN WAS ELECTED !!! THE BAD NEWS: 82 BISHOPS ACTUALLY VOTED FOR CARDINAL CUPICH WHO IS NOT KNOWN TO BE PRO-LIFE. 82 BISHOPS ??????????
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> AND THEN THERE WERE NONE….
- BIG C CATHOLICS (Matthew Coffin) >> For Your Information: The Divinum Officium
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Fr. Jerry Pokorsky) >> Death, where is thy sting?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Luke Coppen) >> Morning Catholic must-reads: 15/11/17
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Susan Byron) >> Vandals carry out ‘provocative’ desecration of Philippines chapel
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> Why Zimbabwe’s army acted now to oust Mugabe
- Catholic in the Ozarks (Shane Schaetzel) >> Married Priests -- Objections Answered
- Catholic Stand (Janet Meyer) >> God Will Not Be Outdone in Generosity
- Catholic Stand (Mark C McCann) >> I Know a Man: Gratitude and the God of Thanksgiving
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Archbishop Naumann, Cardinal Cupich, and the mysterious middle finger
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Do You Desire Heaven? Really?
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Wow. US Bishops Vote Bishop Naumann for Pro-Life Post over Cdl. Cupich
- Crisis Magazine (Rev. James V. Schall, S.J.) >> Does “Climate Change” Cause Hunger?
- Crisis Magazine (Fr. John A. Perricone) >> Clothing the Naked Catholic Square
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Timothy Danaher, O.P.) >> A Growing Spirit of Criticism
- Edward Feser >> Link it! Link it good!
- First Things (George Weigel) >> As the Bard Might Say . . .
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Why is the post-Conciliar Catholic Church so antisemitic?
- Fr. Dwight Longenecker >> Massimo Faggioli on the Middle Ages
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Upping the Ante with New Charges against Judge Roy Moore
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Dave Armstrong) >> Did St. Augustine Accept All Seven Sacraments?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Bunson) >> USCCB Fall Meeting Day Two
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Sophia Feingold) >> Coming Soon to Your Radio: ‘Ode to St. Cecilia’
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Fr. George Rutler) >> We Know That His Testimony is True
- One Mad Mom >> The Fanboy Meltdown
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> HERE WE GO! THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE REPORTS THAT CARDINAL CUPICH SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF THE U.S. BISHOPS!
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Emptied of Content
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Timothy V. Vaverek) >> Killing, Adultery, and the Church’s Witness to Christ
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Ray Blake's Blog) >> Has the vernacular liturgy worked?
- The Federalist (Jay Hobbs) >> SCOTUS To Review Law Forcing Pro-Life Centers To Promote Abortion
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> The Mysterious Origins of the Roman Republic
- The Imaginative Conservative (Daniel Ross Goodman) >> “Crime and Punishment”: A Timeless Psychological Masterpiece
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional and Bible Study – 32nd Week in Ordinary time – Wednesday – Luke 17:11-19
- The New Theological Movement (Father Ryan Erlenbush) >> Sunday Sermon, November 12 -- The Real Possibility of Hell (Father Ryan Erlenbush, Corpus Christi Parish - Sermons on the Last Things, part 3 of 5)
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> From a Prison Library: The Stories that Set Us Free
- The Wanderer Newspaper (Kevin Jones) >> Josef Seifert Launches International Pro-Life Academy
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> Naumann Wins – In Bench Shocker, Cardinal's Pro-Life Bid Combusts
Post a Comment