Evening News Roundup - Corpus Christi - Festum Sanctissimi Corporis Christi - Missa 'Cibávit Eos' - June 11th, 2020
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flowers for the Immaculate Conception (Fr Kenneth Walker lest we forget, edition)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Fr Kenneth Walker condemned as pro-2a – but there is no greater love than…
- Canon Law Made Easy (Cathy Caridi, J.C.L.) >> Did the Spanish Flu of 1918 Create a Precedent for Closing Churches and Cancelling Masses Today?
- Canticum Salomonis (Notkerus Balbulus) >> Dom Guéranger on the Neo-Gallican Prefaces
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. Nnamdi Moneme, OMV) >> We Are Gripped By the Eucharist
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> She’s right you know
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Barnabas
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Finally
- ChurchMilitant.com (Church Militant: Reports) >> Bishop Defends Laity’s Rights
- ChurchMilitant.com (William Mahoney, Ph.D.) >> Catholic Charities Removes Pro-LGBT Tweets
- ChurchMilitant.com (Paul Murano) >> ‘Defund the Police!’
- ChurchMilitant.com (Michael Hichborn) >> US Bishops’ Agency Funds Groups Calling for the Killing of Cops, Rebellion and Rioting
- Clarifying Catholicism >> Heresy as Ignorance of Christ
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> ‘The Eucharist gives life’: Poles celebrate Corpus Christi amid pandemic
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> China to Rewrite Bible
- Dappled Things (Michael Rennier) >> Eroticism and the Magdalen
- Deus Vult >> Corpus Christi: Preparing for Our Lord In The Holy Eucharist
- First Things (C.C. Pecknold) >> A Procession Like No Other
- First Things (Gerald McDermott) >> Race and Redemption
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Benedict XVI on three purposes for Corpus Christi
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Solemnity of Corpus Christi
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 12 JUNE – SAINT JOHN FACUNDUS (Confessor)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 12 JUNE – FRIDAY WITHIN THE OCTAVE OF CORPUS CHRISTI
- LifeSiteNews (Mother Miriam Live, Video) >> Diving into the mystery of the Eucharist on the feast of Corpus Christi
- LifeSiteNews (Steven Mosher) >> How Dr. Fauci’s fraudulent pandemic advice put millions of Americans through hell
- LifeSiteNews (Pete Baklinski) >> Why US bishops’ plan to help young lapsed Catholics return to Church will be a disastrous failure
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Festum Sanctissimi Corporis Christi
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Corpus Christi 2020
- OnePeterFive (Joseph Hatcher) >> Mrs America and the Truth about the Women’s Movement
- Taylor Marshall Catholic Show Podcast >> 430: Trump Tweets Viganò’s Letter to Him: Analysis by Dr Taylor Marshall [Podcast]
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> Our New Civic Religion
Epistle of St Paul to the Philippians
 For let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Hoc enim sentite in vobis, quod et in Christo Jesu :
 Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
qui cum in forma Dei esset, non rapinam arbitratus est esse se aequalem Deo :
 But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.
sed semetipsum exinanivit, formam servi accipiens, in similitudinem hominum factus, et habitu inventus ut homo.
 He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross.
Humiliavit semetipsum factus obediens usque ad mortem, mortem autem crucis.
 For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above all names:
Propter quod et Deus exaltavit illum, et donavit illi nomen, quod est super omne nomen :
 That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:
ut in nomine Jesu omne genu flectatur caelestium, terrestrium et infernorum,
 And that every tongue should confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father.
et omnis lingua confiteatur, quia Dominus Jesus Christus in gloria est Dei Patris.
Post a Comment