Skip to main content
Morning News Roundup - St. Margaret of Scotland, Queen & Widow - Missa 'Cognóvi' - June 10th, 2020
† Corpus Christi - Festum Sanctissimi Corporis Christi - Missa 'Cibávit Eos' - June 11th, 2020 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - June 8th, 2020 to June 14th, 2020 - Ordo for the Week - Corpus Christi & 2nd Sunday after Pentecost
- American Thinker (Andrea Widburg) >> In New York, someone stands up loud and proud for all the good police out there
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Jun. 10 Wednesday of the Tenth Week of Ordinary Time, Memorial
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> Blessed John Dominici (Bishop)
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. John R.P. Russell) >> Who Are the Unknown Saints?
- Catholic Exchange (Deacon Thomas A. Moses) >> What is Authentic Christian Spirituality?
- Catholic-Hierarchy News (David M. Cheney) >> Carlson retired, Rozanski named Saint Louis Archbishop
- Catholic-Hierarchy News (David M. Cheney) >> Lewandowski named Baltimore Auxiliary
- Catholic Stand (Bob Kurland) >> When a Jewish Physicist Became a Catholic
- Catholic Stand (David Torkington) >> How to Start to Pray
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Gerard V. Bradley) >> Is there “systemic racism” among police and in the criminal justice system?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> “The heavens declare the glory of God…”
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> Insane and Out of Control
- City Journal (Brian C. Anderson) >> How Our Social Nature Makes Everything Contagious
- Clutching My Rosary >> Wednesday After Trinity Sunday
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Margaret, Queen of Scotland
- CNA Daily News (CNA) >> Catholics cannot remain indifferent to racism, Phoenix bishop says
- CNA Daily News (Courtney Mares) >> Pope Francis appoints Bishop Mitchell T. Rozanski to lead St. Louis
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> What is an Annulment and How Does it Differ From Divorce?
- Crisis Magazine >> ‘United Against the Invisible Enemy of All Humanity’
- Crisis Magazine (Declan Leary) >> Does 2020 Matter Anymore?
- Dominicana (Br. Brendan Baran, O.P.) >> Social Distancing
- Dymphna's Road >> Still not ready to jump on the Pell bandwagon
- Fr. Kevin Estabrook >> 10th Week of OT 2020 - Wednesday - Beatitudes of Christ and Law of Moses
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> White Rose Day
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Even Woker?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 10 June – Traditional Latin Mass – LIVE VIDEO: 1200h CDT (GMT/UTC -5)
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Lawrence A. Franklin) >> China, under the Veil of Virus, the Schoolyard Bully. Will the US Please Stop It?
- LifeSiteNews (Dorothy Cummings McLean) >> WATCH: Priest at Fátima shrine denies Communion to woman kneeling to receive on tongue
- LifeSiteNews (Martin Bürger) >> Harvard prof: Homeschoolers should be required to attend some public school classes
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Guild of St Clare sponsorship for RSN Embroidery Certificate
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Susanna Spencer) >> ‘Rend Your Hearts’ — A Call to Reparation for the Sin of Racism
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joseph Pearce) >> What is Christendom?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> You Are Evangelizing Through Beauty!
- OnePeterFive (OnePeterFive) >> 1P5 Minute #26 – Gregory, Becciu, & Vigano – Oh My!
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> "Read the Bible in a Year" Podcast, Day 59: Numbers 32-34
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Vatican-China Deal
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> Rioters and Those Who Enable Them
- The Catholic Thing (Michael Pakaluk) >> Two Visits to the House of Slaves
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> June 10 – St Margaret, Queen of Scotland
- The Eponymous Flower (Tancred) >> Gone With the Wind Will be Gone Because it Might Offend Certain People
- The Stream (Fred Lucas) >> 4 Keys to Understanding ‘Defund the Police’ Movement
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> Bishop Mitch Goes to “Rome” – Pope Taps Mass. Prelate For St Louis
Post a Comment