Morning News Roundup - Feria or SS. Marcellinus & Peter, Martyrs and St. Erasmus, Bishop & Martyr - June 2nd, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - May 31st, 2021 to June 6th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Corpus Christi | 2nd Sunday after Pentecost
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Florida State University Settles Discrimination Lawsuit With Catholic Student for Almost $100,000
- American Thinker (Andrea Widburg) >> U.S. Embassy to the Holy See delivers huge slap to American Catholics
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Support for the Hyde Amendment
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Supporting and praying for police?
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Church Penal Code Canon Law Book VI revision declared as deck chairs rearranged
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Dr. Jeff Mirus) >> Why (and how) did God inspire Sacred Scripture?
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Jun. 2 Wednesday of the Ninth Week of Ordinary Time; Optional Memorial of Sts. Marcellinus and Peter, martyrs, Opt. Mem.
- Catholic Daily Readings.Org >> Catholic Daily Mass Readings for June 2 2021, Wednesday of the Ninth Week in Ordinary Time – Daily Homily
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> Saint Marcellinus, Priest, and Saint Peter, Exorcist
- Catholic Stand (Betty Parquette) >> Deer in the Headlights of the Mass
- Catholic World Report - Blog (David Kilby) >> The Eucharistic coherence debate: An overview and timeline
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> The oldest cathedral and the newest challenge
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Wednesday
- ChurchMilitant.com (Jules Gomes) >> Francis Criminalizes Women’s Ordination
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> Bishop Revenge
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Martin) >> The Man Who Killed Communism
- Crisis Magazine (Fr. Mario Alexis Portella) >> Biden’s Religious Double-Standard
- Dominicana (Br. Raphael Arteaga, O.P.) >> Extreme Gardening
- Fr. Kevin Estabrook >> June 02 2021 - Sts. Marcellinus and Peter - The powerful witness of the Roman Martyrs
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> To Arms, to Arms
- Fr. JohnBosco's Blog (Fr. JohnBosco Ezeonwumelu) >> GOD CAN DO ALL THINGS!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> CRISIS: A Catholic response to “Pride Month”
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Some Good Advice from Dymphna!
- LifeSiteNews (Michael Haynes) >> Physicians, scientists believe doctors’ group deserves Nobel Prize for finding ‘most powerful COVID-19 killer known to science’
- LifeSiteNews (Phil Lawler) >> Call for more ‘synodality’ is another chance for liberal activists to drive green agenda in the Church
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Promotional Video from Una Voce Scotland
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A 15th Century Illustrated Gospel Book
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> CPX 69: The Precept for Holy Communion
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Sheeple
- The Catholic Thing (Randall Smith) >> The Catholic Way of Memorials
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> June 2 – Ss Marcellinus, Peter, & Erasmus, Martyrs
- The New American (Michael Tennant) >> Mild COVID-19 Infection Produces Long-lasting Immunity, Study Says
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Diane Montagna) >> Pope's Plan to Restrict Traditional Latin Mass Backed by Two Curial Cardinals
Post a Comment