Morning News Roundup - St. Francis Caracciolo, Confessor - Missa 'Factum Est Cor Meum' Or Sacred Heart of Jesus - June 4th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - May 31st, 2021 to June 6th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Corpus Christi | 2nd Sunday after Pentecost
- CatholicCulture.Org - Liturgical Year >> Jun. 4 Friday of the Ninth Week of Ordinary Time, Weekday
- Catholic Daily Readings.Org >> Catholic Daily Mass Readings for June 4 2021, Friday of the Ninth Week in Ordinary Time – Daily Homily
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Francis Caracciolo
- Catholic Exchange (Gayle Somers) >> The Last Supper & the Gift of Corpus Christi
- Catholicism Pure & Simple >> Old Images of Corpus Christi Processions from Previous Centuries
- Catholic Stand (Cynthia Millen) >> Keeping the Sabbath Wholly Holy
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Robert R. Reilly) >> Pride in What?
- ChurchMilitant.com (The Vortex - Michael Voris, S.T.B.) >> A Real Piece of Work
- CNA Daily News (CNA Staff) >> Cardinal Marx offers resignation to Pope Francis
- Crisis Magazine (Austin Ruse) >> On George Armstrong Custer? An Interview with Author H.W. Crocker III
- Crisis Magazine (Eric Sammons) >> Pope Francis Sets His Sights on the Latin Mass
- Dominicana (Br. Micah Kim, O.P.) >> The Timeless Dominic
- Edward Feser >> Dave’s armstronging again
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Sancti Petroci, Abbatis et Confessoris
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Cursed by a witch through a dating site. Now really bad things are happening.
- Latin Word of the Day >> amicus: friend
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Is Rome Getting Ready to Drop the Guillotine on the Traditional Latin Mass?
- LifeSiteNews (Cassandra Chambers) >> Previous infection is superior to vaccine for COVID protection
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A Recent First Mass in Louisiana
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> TCE 20: Archaeologism
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Address in Rome March for Life - Bishop Antonio Suetta: "The divine commandment 'Thou shalt not kill' is an irrepressible command that cannot be repealed or suspended."
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Biden’s Pope
- The Catholic Thing (David Warren) >> How to be a Good Catholic
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> June 4 – St Francis Caracciolo, Confessor
- The Pillar (The Pillar Podcast) >> The Pillar Podcast Ep. 22: Canon Law Super Bowl
Post a Comment